A SERIOUS TRADER is needed! - page 5

Galina писал(а) >>

Yes, that's right.

They have to have their own.

Not necessarily. Everyone cannot be the best. You can invest and not trade. This is not a "who has the best report" contest. You can draw any report, but you can't draw a PAM.

LeoV >>:

Не обязательно. Каждый не может быть лучшим. Можно инвестировать и не торговать. У нас тут не соревнование "у кого отчёт лучше". Нарисовать можно любой отчёт, а вот памм не нарисуешь.

Tell that to the engineer who made the pamm, if you really want to, you can go to the moon.)

BARS писал(а) >>

Tell that to the engineer who made the pamm, if you really want to, you can go to the moon.)

It will cost too much - no sense to waste such money ))))

LeoV >>:

Это будет слишком дорого стоить - смысла нет палить такие бабки ))))

sure ? )))) read about BCCI Bank in the UAE on the web :)

BARS писал(а) >>

sure ? )))) read about BCCI Bank in the UAE on the net :))

Well then do it, show it and then we'll discuss the topic )))) Why waste forum resources? ....))) On the fence they also write "dick" - only it's not there...)))

LeoV >>:

Ну ты тогда сделай, покажи, потом и обсудим эту темку ))) Что зря тратить ресурсы форума?....))) На заборе тоже пишут "х-й" - только там этого нет...)))

If you give me access to the PAM, I will do it, but that's not a question of doing it. You may be 50/50, you may not be lucky to get a failure on a pamm (or the coder may be as lucky as the bank trader who lost a lot of securities), or you may not be lucky to get a loss on a pamm.

BARS писал(а) >>

If you give me access to the PAM, I will do it, but that's not a question of doing it. You may be 50/50, you may not be lucky to have a failure on a pamm (or the coder as in a bank may not make a mistake like the bank trader who lost a bunch of securities), you may not be lucky to sell a pamm right away, or the opposite may happen.

Well, miracles happen, not without that. But that's not what we discussed...))

LeoV >>:

Ну чудеса-то разные бывают, не без этого. Но мы то другое обсуждали...)))

I mean, you can fake anything if you can, so it's a little off-topic.)

LeoV >>:

Не обязательно. Каждый не может быть лучшим. Можно инвестировать и не торговать. У нас тут не соревнование "у кого отчёт лучше". Нарисовать можно любой отчёт, а вот памм не нарисуешь.

Good idea :) A lot of people here are looking for investors, what if we open a branch called "Demo Cheat Contest" and let everyone show their abilities. Let's agree on the rules. I do not know if it's legal and no offense, but if there are and others may chip in for a prize, not much :). Of course it's better to participate for the sake of sport, so to speak. :)

BARS писал(а) >>

I mean, you can fake anything if you can, so it's a little off-topic.)

You can't fake a real-time pamm - it's too expensive. But to fake a report is like two fingers on the pavement. You know it yourself. So no need to talk rubbish about errors and glitches of pammers and banks - this is an accident that can be easily and quickly fixed. ))))

Reason: