The pure truth about forex and the TS! - page 6

I don't really like the 51% figure. It's very unreliable. That's why I choose not only probability theory, but also an understanding of what

what's going on, but it's very difficult to understand.

paukas, who gave out the "pants"? Did the traders give them to themselves? And where do "all the rivers flow"?

gip писал(а) >> It is enough to understand the basic mechanisms which give at least 30-40% of the price movements.

Although to tell you the truth, I don't understand how you can embrace the immensity? How can one understand all the exchanges, banks and big players to understand how the price moves? ))))

LeoV >>:

Хотя если сказать по правде, я не понимаю, как можно объять необъятное? Как можно понять все биржи, банки и крупных игроков, чтобы понять как ходит цена? ))))

It is enough to understand the underlying mechanisms which give at least 30-40% of the price movements.

Understand in a generalised way.

gip писал(а) >>

It is enough to understand the underlying mechanisms that give at least 30-40% as part of the price movements.

Even 30-40% is already a lot....))))

gip писал(а) >>
It is enough to understand the basic mechanisms which give at least 30-40% in the composition of price movements.

30-40% of the price movement? And understand the remaining 60-70% as "noise from the GCF" ? In my opinion, it will not be enough.

It should be understood as not less than 60% and in this case one should not take more than 5% of the price movement, figuratively speaking.

For me, understanding the market is about understanding how the mechanisms work, not specific price movements. What's 60% here, I must have exaggerated 30%.

A question for you to ask. What do you think is the "percentage of randomness" in this graph?

gip >>:

Достаточно понять основные механизмы, которые дают хотя бы 30-40% в составе движений цены.

Понять обобщенно.

I agree about the underlying mechanisms.

For example, you don't have to know what shorts Bernanke will wear today and how it will affect the global economy. But you do need to know the basics.

Here is an example of manual trading on D1 from 2009.12.19 till today (no indicators, no news, no study of macro and micro economy). Only price.

As we see it is not bad at all. But this result can only be achieved with the knowledge of the basic mechanisms.

Richie >>:

Вопрос на "засыпку". Как вы думаете, какой "процент случайности" в этом графике?

There is little data to make assumptions.

Richie >>:

Вопрос на "засыпку". Как вы думаете, какой "процент случайности" в этом графике?

Is this a random number generator? And where are you going with this?

Reason: