ICQ Forex Bot - page 6

I periodically get requests from users to expand the symbol set (energy, Russian stocks, etc.). At the moment a set of symbols and Alpari quotes is being used. This raises the question of switching to another source of quotes. I will be very glad if somebody will tell me the source with maximal set of symbols. If you do not know how to use it you should know that the market does not work with Alpari. Probably better to write in private, otherwise it will look like an advertisement for a brokerage company.

I recommend Broco. There's a whole bunch of tools. More than anywhere else.

Short commands have been added to the bot:

p - price

l - level
ml - mlevel
li - list
d - del

After commands level or mlevel the name of the last character is stored.
For operations on that character you just need to put "*" instead of the name of the character.

sand писал(а) >>

After level or mlevel commands, the name of the last character is remembered.

For operations on this symbol just put "*" instead of the symbol name.

That's good, thank you! Can't you do without the "*" at all? Like this:

level 1.4800.

Also, it would be nice to have several levels at once, e.g., like this:

level 1.4750 1.4800 1.4850

dabystru >> :

level 1.4800.

It would also be good to set several levels at one time, for example, like this

Good idea, I'll try to do that.

dabystru >> :

level 1.4800.

It would also be good to place several levels at one time, for example, like this:

It is possible to place several levels at one time, for example, level eurusd 1.4750 1.4800 1.4850 or level * 1.4750 1.4800 1.4850.

I have decided not to give up the "*", otherwise we will get an inconsistency between different commands.

For example: level +60 will work for the default character and del will work for all characters.

The bot has been transferred to Maniraine's quotes. The set of working tools has increased accordingly.

I have the Forex Bot offline for the 2nd day! :)

Noterday >>:
У меня Forex Bot в оффлайне 2-ой день! НЕУДОБНО!!! :)

Yes, for technical reasons the bot is off-line for the second day. I think it will be up and running by Monday.

Operation of the ICQ bot has been restored.
Reason: