Who remembers Herostratus? And Netrebka? - page 5

Mathemat >> :

P.S. And the moussa - he might have been barking at the elephant for a reason: a couple of weeks ago the good bastard kicked his paw in.

..... and this kind bastard also pretended not to notice it, as he didn't want to apologise, moreover publicly...

Urain >> :

Maybe we are also trying to confirm the author's credibility, so we either accept the idea or consider it,

or "from verified source," that's how authorities are born.

It is by and large best to not believe anyone at all, but then you cannot cope with the volume of information.

By the way, if the data is moved to the verified folder, the chain of plausibility is built from it,

and revisiting an old true datum in the "untrue" folder will lead to a huge revision of the whole concept based on that datum.

I'll tell you about "unreliable" and about the concept. It won't be enough. Interpreters...

A self-taught interpreter translated "logos" from Greek as "word". Now instead of "In the beginning there was thought" (or knowledge) we know what. Maybe life would have been different for us in the post-Kievskaya Rus area. Maybe we would think first, and then speak. And not to say - do.

The third Semitic somehow got it right - "The Inexplicable, before creating the world, thought it up first". Not flubbed, as you and I do here.

===

Ok. You can look at everything from different angles. And degrees! Bazinga!!! ))))

Should we really get some? Dinner's coming up and anyway...

Mischek писал(а) >>

It is not a matter of discussing or remembering something that differs from the pattern (at a given time in a given place with a given rule).

The river is not discussed, but its overflow or shallowing is another matter

The weak barking at the strong.

Let me agree with you.

I agree with you. Many of those who proclaim profitable trading, and who say that I cannot trade the way I do,

I don't know how to trade, but when I ask a simple question - how should I really trade and ask to show the "right" way,

When we ask them a basic question about how we should really trade, and when we ask them to show us the "right" trading, we get silence at best.

etc. etc......

Current scores on account 1581806

The topic has been given a new lease of life!

That's it. I'm off.

(Take your share?)

NYROBA >> :

Get off this thread.

please

You're a publicity tumour

NYROBA >> :

Let me agree with you.

Many of those who proclaim profitable trading, and who claim that the way I trade should by no means be allowed to trade!

I don't know how to do it, but when I ask a simple question, how should I really trade and ask to show me the "right" way,

When we ask them a basic question about how we should really trade, and when we ask them to show us the "right" trading, we get silence at best, at worst they start "yapping" and insulting us.

etc. etc......

Current scores on account 1581806

What do you want from us? Love? Or sex?

No one's going to take a cuddle...
I'm going to the dump...
Eating worms...
There's all kinds of worms...
White and red...
I'm going to eat and die...
Do you know why...
Nobody loves me...

No one wanted to listen to the elephant? Only Mosek? ;)

В лучшем случае - в ответ тишина, в худшем - начинают "тявкать"...

Not true! ...

I posted an investor on the pristine thread. Today is exactly one month of "trading".

HideYourRichess >> :

You can try to raise, in your own eyes, your importance at the expense of a more significant object in public contact with him!

Sorry I didn't notice straight away, I think it's possible to raise, not possible to try to raise.

Ah, the Moose, you know it's strong when it barks at an elephant(maybe not strictly according to the text, I quote from memory, but it was a long time ago).

Is this not an assessment of the significance of the Moose? and what led to that conclusion, the public contact of the Moose with the Elephant.

Those if you are polemicising with a moron like me, then you automatically pull my rating up to yours. :о)

Reason: