How strong movements are born - page 3

Mischek писал(а) >>
the animation in the gif would be beautiful

Mischek animated the process of the birth of a strong movement, thank you very much.

Here's the link where the file is: http://rutube.ru/tracks/2590852.html?v=be301168fdacd24e4ceab7552668544a

And I honestly still don't understand the mechanism behind the birth of a strong movement.

HideYourRichess писал(а) >>
And to be honest, I still don't understand the mechanism of how a strong movement is generated.

It is better to watch the video. And for the drawings, look at the trajectories of the different points. There's acceleration and deceleration.

HideYourRichess >> :
And I honestly never understood the mechanism behind the birth of a strong movement.

There is a lot of money being funneled (or withdrawn) into bonds oil metals grains etc. etc.

bank писал(а) >>

There's a lot of money being funneled (or withdrawn) into bonds oil metals grains etc. etc.

And it all happens secretly during quiet periods when everyone is asleep.

DC2008 писал(а) >>

It is better to watch the video. And for the drawings, look at the trajectories of the different points. There are acceleration and deceleration.

Does it help in real trading? After all, acceleration/deceleration can be measured using other methods.

I tried it before, but I got nothing out of it. Accelerations fade unpredictably, while decelerations are often replaced by accelerations.

I haven't found out any fundamental difference from two-car method (slow and fast one) - may be I dug too badly.

goldtrader писал(а) >>

Does it help in real trading?

It does, although the robot trades on a different system and I observe it. The chaos of the dots forms a pattern and you can visually tell where things are going to go.

===

I do not measure acceleration and deceleration. I have no use for it. But it's useful and interesting to observe them.

DC2008 >> :

And it all happens secretly during the quiet periods when everyone is asleep.

It's a mystery. It's just that "liquidity" is low at night. The major players are really asleep.

DC2008 >> :

It's better to watch the video. And for the drawings, look at the trajectories of the different points. There's acceleration and deceleration.

I did, but it doesn't make any sense.

bank >> :

A lot of dough is being injected (or withdrawn) into bonds funds oil metals grains etc. etc.

A strong price movement is a strong imbalance of supply and demand. There can be a lot of demand and a lot of supply, but the price will "stand still". Directly, selling activity does not influence it, although of course, some correlation can be seen. This is a clarification, not a denial.

HideYourRichess писал(а) >>

So, secretly.

How would you enter the market with, say, $100 million - what, all at once? You could bring it down.

Reason: