Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 344

NYROBA:

Nothing strange, price always reverses at Fibo levels, ALWAYS!:)

s.s. I analyse several hundred charts, never once have I seen price

turned between levels.

Because it is always possible to adjust these levels on the history to pre-selected pivot points. )))

NYROBA:

Funny little yellow man... ))

i know, but thanks anyway

Fingers, how are your crossed toes, are they swollen? I'm very worried about them.

Keeping your toes crossed for so long is not good for you.

you have to alternate, now cross your other foot and massage the swollen ones if you feel numb, massage it with a hammer, but gently or ask that ...fuck ...what's his name ...Sinex

NYROBA:

Nothing strange, price always reverses at Fibo levels, ALWAYS!:)

s.s. I analyse several hundred charts, never once have I seen price

turned between levels.

On the pound, for example, we pushed back yesterday from 38.2 Fibo...now I don't have a clear picture of it. I think now we will go to 1.468 today)

Synexs: On the pound, for example, we pushed off yesterday from 38.2 Fibo...now I don't have a clear picture of it. I think now we will go to 1.468 today)

Several questions arise at once. Why not at 61 (or another level) and why from that top, and not from another one? )))

LeoV:

This raises a number of questions. Why not at 61 (or another level) and why from the top you measure from and not the other one? )))
The answer arises by itself after hypnosis of several thousands of charts.
Perhaps, I have to show the fellow a screenshot, where the price has not got to a certain level, because my eye is "glued".

Pegasmaster:
The answer arises of its own accord after hypnosis of several thousand charts.
We should probably show the comrade a screen where the price has not reached a certain level, because the eye is "sobered up".

He needs to show us how he will trade 1000% in a month. It's more interesting)))

Mischek:

Yeah, I know, but thanks anyway.

Fingers, how are your crossed toes, are they swollen? I'm really worried about them.

Keeping your toes crossed for so long is not good for you.

You have to alternate, cross them now on the other foot, and massage the swollen ones, if you feel numb, massage them with a hammer, but gently or ask that ...fuck ...what's his name ...Sinex

You have to work with your head when trading. ;))

Well, it's a matter of judgement.

NYROBA:

When trading, you have to work with your head. ;))

Although everyone is a judge of his own judgement.

You have to think with your head before you trade, not to break loss-making positions and sit on losses.
So don't overestimate your head, because "there is no rest for the wicked head".

NYROBA:

You got to use your head when you're trading. ;))

Well, everyone's a judgement caller.

That's for sure.

But I wonder if you and what's-his-name, Sinex, share the same head.

I understand that it's not your fault, it's just fate.

But I wonder how you distribute machine time in your head, how you divide the RAM?

Or does the work happen at the same time?

But then you can't avoid discussions, some of which we're observing here.

Well, I wish you victory in these obviously heated debates with... what's his name... Sinex.

Pegasmaster:
Think with your head before trading, not by breaking loss-making positions and sitting out losses.
So don't overestimate your head, because "there is no rest for the wicked head".
But why so strict? Because the balance and, more importantly, equity has objectively increased. He waited until the margin call and threw another five grand in the oven. Five hundred euros is not bullshit, it's real money. That's 120% up from the initial deposit. Three or four more drawdowns and the cherished goal of 1000% will be achieved.
Reason: