Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 90

Krotu >> :

Heh heh - another paranoid person. Yes there are ALL Neurobes here, I told you 8)))))))))

My logic:

1. Niroba and I have been here side by side for almost three years.

2. You came along almost with the birth of this thread.

3. You think you're a trader, but you're fascinated by Niroba's stats.

4. Being virtually his only supporter.

5. the manner of his responses in his style, the positions go into drawdown - the aggression increases.

6. Emotions are overwhelming, common sense and reasoning are lacking.

Insufficient? Illogical?

goldtrader >> :

My logic:

There is no logic in this thread at all. All there is is endless harassment of the author of this thread and of those who are not paranoid and do not agree with the majority opinion! Dumb and even dumber is the only way to call everything that happens here after the steatment with the investor's password has been shown. They all have rubbed everyone's noses in it and everyone here unanimously at first said - that the Statment is real, and then they understood that their colleagues would not support it and started to spite the author of this thread with new zeal that the Statment is real, but he will let it down. Waah nonsense. What is the logic here? You ask questions about the cause - why the wave did not reach or reached but not there 8)))). - Then there will be logic.

Krotu >> :

Izya, don't you point it out to me, I didn't drink with you in the kitchen.

Who the fuck are you to tell me what to do? Ask nicely.

Krotu >> :

Ask questions about why the wave did not reach or reached the wrong place 8))) - >> then there's a logic to it.

So no answer or no answer to the point, how many times have I asked.

gip >> :
He doesn't answer or doesn't answer the question, how many times have I asked.

You should ask questions in a normal way and not be rude to the first person you meet. The Internet is the Internet - they will not slap you in the face, but you have to keep your mark.

Krotu >> :

... Endless attacks on the author of this thread, as well as on those who are not paranoid and do not agree with the majority opinion ! Dumb and even dumber is the only way to call everything that happens here after you've been shown the statment with the investor's password.

That you are not a trader is 100%.

Who is - the question is.

Krotu >> :

go ahead and get nervous neuroba

>> don't count on a reversal... the dollar is inflationary all the way.)

Hey, neuroba, get out of your account. I got news for you. Turns out your mama's a whore. ))))))))

goldtrader >> :

That you are not a trader is 100%.

Who is - the question.

It started ...... I will not play your paranoid games 8)))) It will end with one thing - you will demand to show the statement, and if I show you the real one, you will get mad at me! Not coworkers, go to the Pope 8)))))

cablyk >> :

go ahead and get nervous neuroba

don't get your hopes up... the dollar is inflationary all the way ))

>> hey neuroba, get out of your account... I got news for you... turns out your mama's a whore ))))))))

Eh heel, in life you'd get a slap on the wrist for your rudeness and hard for saying that.

That's some bullshit... I'm sitting here laughing quietly... It's a thankless thing to take sides.

If you take Sabluk's side, Niroba will shit on you and you'll learn from Sabluk's rudeness, which he has plenty of...

If you side with Niroba, you'll drown in shit, they don't like him here.

There's no constructive communication. On both sides. There is no moderation - you can use foul language and get away with it. For so many years I've been sitting on forums - this is the first time I've seen such outrage. Only they did not post pictures of genitals (hint, by the way), but everything else is there.

There are not even two opposing camps, but five of them. Those who voice their opinion, regardless of whether they are for or against Niroba, are immediately thrown into a separate enemy camp. Vaughn Galina, Krotu already under attack, me too, and a couple of other people. Ridiculous... A circus, to be exact.

Can we move on to more philosophical issues, since we're discussing bullshit anyway?

For example: "Why are people getting so aggressive or how do we behave on the forums?"

Variations: "Where are we going or why do all drive like sheep on the roads?" (there are fresh thoughts on this topic this morning, on the way to work there were jokes with the "new Russians and Kazakhs")

"The global crisis OR who's to blame and what to do?" :)))

On the subject of trade, nothing good anyway. So we might have something good:))).

P.S. For "clonophobia" will be sent straight to hell, in principle, it is accepted here :))

And in general, wishing normally without foul language to communicate, I invite to our forum DH. I tell you right away - for any foul language and insults ban at once. :))

Reason: