SPAM, SPAMMERS and their ASSOCIATES... - page 176

Kocty2:

Why were you always running at me before, as you put it, "poleaxing"?

(chuckles) Where? ))
TEXX:

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/50615

Advertising has been removed.
C-4 is banned for provocation.
[Deleted]
There you go - not so hard as it turns out

That's how it is, isn't it!

Only yesterday (or the day before yesterday?) there was a thread created by MetaDriver with poetry by forum participants. Today I think "I'll leave my mark" and it's gone.

Enlighten me on what happened.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/140716/page14

advertisement. third post from the bottom.

PapaYozh:

Yesterday (or the day before yesterday?) there was a thread created by MetaDriver with poetry by forum participants. Today I think "I'll leave my mark" and the thread is gone.

Tara did. It's on the second page of the list.
MetaDriver:
tara did. it's on the second page of the list.


Right, got it, thanks.

Well, if you call yourself a rider, you get in the back of the truck :)

[Deleted]
Please do something about these roosters before they contaminate the thread.

no - let them write there :-) I don't mind... it's even good for me :-) because useful information is getting deeper and deeper :-)

let everyone who wants to write their own stuff in my thread ...