SPAM, SPAMMERS and their ASSOCIATES... - page 174

Vofka:

What's jammed? Nothing is jammed, and where is the tear down you were talking about, and the punishment for posting them?

Nothing is jammed, the demolition and punishment will be tomorrow, it's the end of the working day, the admins are resting.

Please do not make further comments in this thread on your topic.

You know what the trick is?

It's a variety of bullshit. And that's valuable. It's inspiring.

MetaDriver:
Not a fact (I mean the last one). He has a different scent. And so is his handwriting - punctuation and syntax. If Valera has made progress, congratulations are in order.

But once again he slipped up. The frequency of certain words let him down. Some words only Valera uses. Also special neologisms. Valera is the only one who uses words like that on this forum.

FAQ:
Vofka andKocty2 One face - confirmed.

Rustam, fill it up if you're sure, otherwise the collection is incomplete :-)).

Mischek2:

There was also "hi-Pidaras", in Latin of course.
I have my doubts. The why defining wasn't in his posts. Maybe the moderators can look it up by IP?

Zhunko:
But once again he failed. The frequency of certain words let him down. Some words only Valera uses. Also special neologisms. Valera is the only one who uses words like that on this forum.
Yeah, I wondered that already.

Peter_Zabriski:
You know what the trick is?

It's a variety of bullshit. And that's valuable. It's inspiring.
I agree. I used to filter people heavily when I was young, I even genuinely thought that if everyone was more like me it would be cool. Now... well, no, I am not ashamed, but when I remember - I almost giggle, it's funny aha. Good thing I learned to appreciate (realised the value of?) "diversity of configurations" a long time ago. Everything is cool, you just have to see that everything is cool. And everything is right. And it can't get any better than that. Not in terms of private-concrete configuration, but in terms of global world order.

I can't get into the fifth forum. // There was a discussion there today about such a glitch.

How's it going for the people here? Is it just me, everyone, or is it just some people?

MetaDriver:

I can't get into the fifth forum. // There was a discussion there today about such a glitch.

How's it going for the people here? Is it just me, everyone, or some?

I haven't had anything like that.

Maybe I logged in at the "right" time... :-)

MetaDriver:

How's it going for the people here? Is it just me or is it just some people?

Isn't the ipi dynamic by any chance?

How long have you cleaned your cookies?

Did you reset your switch/hub/access point?

FAQ:

1. Isn't the IP dynamic?

2. Have you cleaned your cookies recently?

3. Have you rebooted your switch/hub/access point?

1. Yes.

2. Long time ago, about a week. But last time I cleaned it up for the same reason (it's the second time it's happened and it's not just me). And last time it didn't help.

3. This one worked. Thank you, though. I just wish I understood the mechanism of the phenomenon better. Any thoughts?

I don't know, I'm on a hard direct channel with a stable IP, so I haven't had any such problems. But people complain all the time. Ask Alexey (Matemat).
Reason: