SPAM, SPAMMERS and their ASSOCIATES... - page 15

sergindo >> :

Let's put the question squarely, how would you like me to present a system for which you only have to pay from profits???

"Paying only from profits" is a long-standing and well-known scheme to scam suckers. A driving instructor collects money from students going for an exam promising to pay a bribe to the traffic police, but of course he does not pay anyone anything. Some pass and some fail, depending on their abilities. The instructor "honestly" returns the money to those who failed, because "it did not work out", and the money of those who passed is his net income.

The result is random, and does not depend on the quality of the advisor. But every lucky bastard-spammer will get a kopeck from each one. And the lucky one will think the Expert Advisor is great, and happily pay. Until the moment he is out of the money.

https://www.mql4.com/ru/users/forexzex300

also noticed...

stump it, plz... ForexZEX300

What kind of spam have I posted I don't know what you mean?

Here are the rules you agree to when you register. Paragraph 2 is especially for you:

2. Запрещены любые обсуждения любых банковских, брокерских и иных финансовых организаций. Подобные сообщения подлежат удалению.

Mathemat >> :

Here are the rules you agree to when you register. Paragraph 2 - especially for you:

And since the link in the posts is a referral and not a simple one, straight to the ban, as soon as the moderators notice it.

won't settle down... https://forum.mql4.com/ru/27358

Mathemat >> :

Here are the rules you agree to when you register. Paragraph 2 is specifically for you:

simple word search: Alpari

not by the rules as they're being played here.

>> paragraph 2 is for you.

GREENGAS, are you trying to get a rise out of me, or is that what you want to do?

Mentioning the DC's name in connection with technical details of work is not the same as criticizing the business interests of the owners of this forum. Do you grasp the difference and understand that one doesn't go to another's monastery with his own charter - even if you don't like his charter?

There are plenty of other resources where you can safely express absolutely everything that you think about the subject.

Mathemat >> :

GREENGAS, are you trying to get a rise out of me, or is that what you want to do?

Mentioning the DC's name in connection with technical details of work is not the same as criticizing the business interests of the owners of this forum. Do you grasp the difference and understand that one doesn't go into another's monastery with his own mouth?

There are a lot of other resources, where you can quietly express absolutely everything that you think about the subject.

Of course I will agree with you, but only if you can explain point by point what exactly there is : "Mentioning the DC name in connection with technical details of work is not the same as criticism that hurts the business interests of the owners of this forum."
And don't point me to other forums, I have the same rights here as you do,
And another question: do you have a law degree !?

Reason: