What do you think is the best indicator for making a profit. - page 2

In general, I think if a person creates an indicator that gives a profit and it will be enough, but if this is the right indicator, he will earn on it without selling it and that means no one can create a decent indicator, at least the TF H1

If a person sells an indicator or an advisor, it means he doesn't need it and he sells it.

Well you're thinking in the right direction.....

It's not about the indicator. And it's not about the "magic" indicator. It's about you. You need to be clear about what an indicator is for, its strengths and weaknesses, and what you want to get out of it.

It's like a trowel, cement and bricks. They are the same everywhere, except one of them makes a masterpiece, while the other cannot build a shed.

It's the same here.

Swetten писал(а) >>

It's not about the indicator. And it's not about the "magic" indicator. It's about you. You have to be clear about what a particular indicator is for, its strengths and weaknesses, and what you want to get out of it.

It's like a trowel, cement and bricks. They are the same everywhere, except one of them makes a masterpiece, while the other cannot build a shed.

It's the same here.

О! - That's a good one.

Tell me please, how long have you been speculating and programming in the market?

But in general I need an indicator for H1 TF like the simplest MACD, but the minogies are based on it but there are no clear and correct ones.

All indicators have their origins in a few old and proven indices, but we use them for testing, as well as scientists do experiments and wait for results.

Argentum писал(а) >>

I already bought a lot of indicators for about $2500 but no results when I try to use a new one.

I tried to use a new indicator, but it did not work well.

When you use the demo, you should first work and feel the breath of the market, and there is no need to kick on the story, static is good, and the dynamics is more interesting and colourful ...

Argentum писал(а) >> In general, all indicators come from a few old and tested indices
Where is this information coming from?
Reason: