INTRADAY PIPER - page 7

sllawa3 >> :

the first deal is to show the trading start and the first pose is the limiting one (in relation to a drawdown or profit which leads to further opening of positions) and the drawdown is that which saves the false real account.

Without equity drawdown data the reports are meaningless. And I'm willing to bet that your drawdown is clearly higher than 50% (take the deposit as 2 times the pledge for 0.1 lot).

Home >> :

Without equity drawdown data the reports are meaningless. And I'm willing to bet it's clearly over 50% (take the deposit as 2 times the pledge for 0.1 lot).

i>and where to get this data from the real ? or so no report is meaningful ? and the drawdown, even if it was three times, it was 10-15% of the deposit on the open position

sllawa3 >> :

and where to get this data from the real world ? or is there no point in reporting in this way ?

Any report from the tester is meaningless. >>>(IMHO) Reports are just an assessment of past behaviour... And who knows what the market will bring tomorrow or some other time. That's why pros put protections ( conditions of bot cutting down...) not to burn the deposit. But here psychology plays a role).

BARS >> :

Any report from the tester is meaningless. ( IMHO) Reports are just an assessment of past behaviour... and who knows what the market will bring tomorrow or some other time. That's why pros put protections ( conditions of bot cutting down...) not to burn the deposit. But here psychology plays a role )

Well I gave reports from the real ... (>> only the first one.)

sllawa3 >> :

i>and where can i get this data from the real account? or is it like this no report makes sense?

The tester shows an equity drawdown.

sllawa3 >> :

i got a drawdown three times, but only 10-15% of the margin of the open position

So in all 72 open trades the price deviated against you by 10-15 pips at most?

I DON'T BELIEVE IT!

Especially for EURUSD.

Why is your Stop Loss value not 15 pips, if you manage to enter the market so well?

sllawa3 >> :

Well, I gave you the report from the real one... (tester's first one)

Looked at your tester report:

The relative drawdown is55.75%.

What I needed to prove...

Home >> :

Looked at your tester report:

Relative drawdown is55.75%.

What you had to prove...

It's a tool that creates a grid of positions with pullbacks, not an automated trading system... although it has its own conditions for entering... (at the time the positions are opened)

sllawa3 >> :

i>- why are you looking at the tester? it's a manual trading EA... and you have to turn it on at the right time... if the conditions are right... it's a tool that creates a grid of positions on pullbacks, not an automated trading system... although it has its own conditions for entering... (at the time the positions open)

You should have just said it was a script. Because I only associate "intraday piper" with an automaton... And "you have to turn it on in time" is, well, from 00:00 to 08:00, for example :)

I apologize for the insult.

I.e., you put several stop orders at once and observe how they are executed one after another? So, the pullback should be big. How often does it happen?

sllawa3 >> :

It's a tool that creates a grid of positions during reversals, not an automated trading system... although it has its own conditions for entering... at the moment of opening positions...

Are these conditions not formalisable?

If not, how will the trader determine them?

If yes, then why they cannot be packed in the Expert Advisor?

There are a lot of good ideas: in case of a loss of the deposit, you can always say that the buyer has not taken into account the conditions of use.

Home >> :

You should have just said it was a script. Because I only associate "intraday piper" with an automaton... And "you have to turn it on in time" is, well, from 00:00 to 08:00, for example :)

I apologise for the insult.

So, you put several stop orders at once and watch how they are opened one after another? So, the pullback should be large. Does it happen often?

a little different...set the grid step...order type...number...trend on a higher timeframe if necessary...

Reason: