Quantum trading system - page 32

arnautov писал(а) >>

Nice turnout here, folks. It didn't take long for a reference to a quantum physics textbook.

In lectures, we got a kick out of the lecturer's phrase, "The electron is sprawled out all over space."

For those who don't know, it means that the probability of finding an electron anywhere in the universe is the same.

Let's think of what could be analogous to a smeared electron, Heisenberg uncertainty and a potential well

as applied to a currency pair?

Dollar. The dollar is smeared all over the world. The probability of it being detected anywhere on the planet is pretty much the same. And that probability increases over time..... ))))))

How do I take it? I think we've got the package... what's next ? ))) how to accept from the future ?

BARS писал(а) >>
how do you accept it? i think we've got the package... what's next ? )))) how to take it from the future ?

And to take it like this, in streams -

Piligrimm wrote >>

I have been practicing esotericism for 38 years, or to be more precise, not practicing it, but it is my life, and using meditations I have quite clearly seen energy flows reflecting the movement of money. So you are on the right track.....

LeoV >> :

And to take it like this, in streams -

It's more like a kumar with a prismal...

JEROME :D

2 С-4

Why do you need to buy one?

Don't be fooled by the word "quantum". Any noisy element will do.

Build a White Noise Generator, plug it into the microphone input of the sound card and read the input of the sound card. Totally random numbers.

If you think about soldering, I can lay out a DLL for reading the registers of the sound card.

A great White Noise generator:

I don't know what the volume is measured in, but knowledgeable people claim it's ear-splitting. :)

It was about the same hype when, I think, Galileo said the Earth was round, not flat.

How are today's inquisitors different from those who burned people at the stake in the Middle Ages...?

They're not. Except that they can think highbrow on topics of higher mathematics and other things that they learned a little bit about in their schools...

Gentlemen, don't look at everything with such arrogance.

Comparing yourself to Galileo is cool.
Reason: