Do they pay taxes on profits? - page 3

voverrr >> :

BARS

I've already lost that cheque. That's it now. So the first losses from stock trading are already there.

If you've lost the cheque, no problem.

If you have lost your cheque, no problem. come to an office that services these "feeders" in your city, call your purse number, place, time, amount (roughly),

the amount (approximately), and in a day or two this office will receive a fax from Moscow in the form of a receipt and will give it to you!

I am in Moscow. It's just the same: to get to the office - by underground 19 rubles there, 19 rubles back, and if I get tired on the way, I'll take a bus home from the underground. that's another 25 rubles. And the amount I transferred is 50 rubles. It's not worth it. I figured out how to log in. Thanks to BARS. Maybe they'll get it to a belatedly authorized wallet.

I have a question about the charts. I'm asking the moderators, won't it be offensive if I ask it here or should I create a new topic?

Question lamerksy.
Well, I am a total nouber.

My example. I have attached two Moving Averagre indicators to my chart. One with period 5, red colour, another one with a larger period - 10 or 15. Blue.

And I noticed this. In places where these charts intersect - change direction of the trend. If the red one crosses the blue one from bottom to top - buy, if the red one crosses the blue one from top to bottom - sell.

I tried to switch trades manually - everything worked. On demo trades, of course. I spent the whole evening watching it and obtained positive results. I wondered if it could not be so simple. I was not the only smart one who had noticed it!

And I decided to create an Expert Advisor that would follow the trend. So, I'm learning MQL4 for now. Is it possible?

I've already started working in MQL4, but it has not yet caught me in the middle of it.

If i've got it as an antiplatelet, i may ask why i should sell it for 800 quid if it's so cool and i may not expose it but i may earn 8 million bahts instead of 800 (i saw it somewhere on a neighbouring topic).

this picture didn't stick...

how about this?

http://i021.radikal.ru/0812/91/c931acd5f983.jpg

voverrr >> :
Well, maybe they'll get it to a belatedly authorised wallet.

>> probably won't make it.

We have to kick the hell out of these crap systems.

Integer писал(а) >>

Then the Criminal Code is in your hands.

how do you pay taxes on your forex profits, Integer?

Mark33 писал(а) >>

how do you pay taxes on your forex profits, Integer?

As an IE.

Integer >> :

As an IE.

It's funny, forex is not regulated in this strange country of ours...

They don't look at you in the tax office with surprised eyes?

budimir писал(а) >>

It's funny, forex is not regulated in this strange country of ours...

Do they not look at you in the tax inspectorate with surprised eyes?

Yes. There is no word about Forex in the activity directory, but there is an activity, I do not remember its exact name, something with operations on the securities market or on the stock market.

What does it have to do with being regulated?

All income must be taxed. Whether it's from work, wages, etc.

I've been through the forums...

Tell me whether to pay tax on income from the Internet. If yes, then from what amounts? For example, from Google Adsense earnings
Answer:

Yes of course like with any other earning you have to pay income tax. It is better to get advice from a tax inspector.

BARS >> :

What does it have to do with being regulated?

All income must be taxed. Whether it's from work, wages, etc.

Not really, only net income is taxed, which you need to DOCUMENTALLY prove, I did not accidentally ask this at the beginning of this thread,

I asked this question in the beginning of the thread.

budimir >> :

Not really, only the net income is taxable, which you have to DOCUMENTALLY prove, it was no accident that I asked this question at the beginning of the thread,

Do you have a blue piece of paper with blue stamps?

Actually what kind of paper comes from DCs to the bank?

Withdrawal of D.C. from the trading account ... think about it.

You don't have to worry about small sums, of course. Our taxpayers do a pretty good job of shaking down the big ones.

Reason: