Unprofitable trades 0!!!!!! - page 14

Simon >> :

Regarding the work with 0.01 lot - I understand that 0.1 is the minimum lot and minimum step, ie, the broker will not let you work in a normal account with a smaller lot and step.

You can extract this data using Marketinfo(Symbol(),MODE_MINLOT) and Marketinfo(Symbol(),MODE_LOTSTEP)

Don't talk nonsense, we are talking about an error in the code. Or are you saying that the broker won't let you work with a 0.01 lot for a 50$ depo????

Hoper23 >> :

Don't talk nonsense, we are talking about an error in the code. Or you want to tell, that the broker will not allow to work with lot 0.01 at deposit of 50$????

There are situations where the min. Lot on the demo is different from the micro real.

Example:

Micro = 0.01.

Demo= 0.1. From here sometimes it is impossible to test with 0,01 lot on demo. ( In the tester...)

Hoper23 >> :

Don't talk nonsense, we're talking about a code error. Or are you saying that broker won't let you work with 0.01 lot with 50$ depo????

I said a normal account, not a mini, micro or ultra mini-compact. And as for the nonsense... don't be so quick to devalue it.

I have a minireal account for 20 quid - it's cent, the smallest lot is 0.1. I open trades like in a normal account, but in my mind I divide values by 100. Maybe it is done differently at other brokers, but I could not make 0.12 lot at mine. These two functions saved me from further attempts to spend time on it. If there is an error in the code, it must be related to the normalization of the lot value.

BARS >> :

There are situations where the min. Lot on the demo is different from the micro real.

Example:

Micro = 0.01.

Demo = 0.1. Therefore, sometimes it is impossible to test with 0.01 lot on a demo. ( In the tester )

I agree, this situation is very possible. But...

If your Expert Advisor uses the function for lot calculation that is given on page 10 of this branch, then even if your brokerage company allows to trade with 0.01 lot, the EA will not do that. You need to correct the code.

By the way, the lot calculation function presented here is not by Igor Kim, but is ripped from the Expert Self-Study advisor .

zxc >> :

I agree, such a situation is very possible. But...

If our EA uses lot calculation function from page 10, then even if our brokerage company allows to trade with 0.01 lot, it won't do it. You need to correct the code.

By the way, this function of lot calculation is not provided by Igor Kim but torn from Expert Advisor Self-Study.

I don't know, I took it from his posts.

Hoper23 >> :

The goal is always the same - to make money. So we are discussing how to make money. No one builds a pseudo-graphal, miracles do not happen, just the analysis. If you are so smart, then tell me how to filter the stochastic signal.

If it is interesting, knock on ICQ 459233118 and I will tell you about it.

Whoever's in the loop, please contact me on my email account 193944517

Found a cure for stochastics... Tried a lot of things and it turns out that the best filter for stochastics is the top level timeframe!!! That's a hell of a way to go. I've taken the code described here and ran it on Optima for 15M. And you think the averaging strategy fell away - practically 100% profitable, and the drawdown was not more than 30%. What a twist...

Hoper23 писал(а) >>
Found a cure for stochastic... Tried many things and found out that the best filter for stochastic is the highest level timeframe!!! That's a hell of a way to go. I've taken the code described here and ran it on Optima for 15M. And you think the averaging strategy fell away - practically 100% profitable, and the drawdown was not more than 30%. What a twist...

It's a shame that usually the super profitable results of runs on large TFs turn out to be 100s of losses on the minutes.

NProgrammer >> :

It's a shame that usually the super profitable results of runs on large TFs turn out to be 100s of losses on the minutes.

Yes, if you don't have a minute history downloaded, that's usually the case.

Reason: