Automation with button and mouse click interception. - page 3

HIDDEN >> :

..I need to call the tester and press the Start button on the tester and then press further buttons...

I also needed to run the tester from the Expert Advisor for periodic optimisation, but I was too shy to ask Ilnur to make such a script.

The task is extraordinary, but in his previous scripts he came very close to it. There's a lot of intricacies there, and you can poke around until you're in a carrot's head.

granit77 >> :

I also needed to run a tester from an EA for periodic optimisation, but I was too shy to ask Ilnur to make such a script.

The task is extraordinary, but in his previous scripts, he came very close to it. There are a lot of subtleties there, and you can poke around until you get a carrot's head.

It's strange that no one has implemented it yet. If you have scripts on the topic, duplicate either links or scripts in a branch. I basically already figured out what's where and how. All that's left to do a bit with these windows. Of course, there is still the analysis system for selecting the best result, but it's the little things I think. Let's work together to solve this problem....

sabluk >> :

HIDDEN >> :

I put the program on, tried it and didn't understand a thing. I have already checked on buttons with a known code, the program does not display it.

Or I'm doing something wrong. If you have experience with the program, make a screenshot of how it outputs the code button from the terminal. I can not find the code.

For example these are the codes how to get out with the help of the program

33018 - switch to "bars" view
33019 - switch to "candlestick" view
33022 - switch to "line" representation

Unfortunately, it's hard to explain how to work with Spy++ in a few lines.

I am attaching a help file which describes in detail how to use the utility and its functionality.

Files:
spyxx.zip  99 kb

HIDDEN >> :

>> yeah, probably the name of the window.

I've forgotten, I haven't used it in a while.

HIDDEN >> :

It's strange that no one has implemented this yet. If you have any scripts on the subject, please duplicate either the links or the scripts in the branch. I've already figured out what's where and how. All that's left to do a bit with these windows. Of course, there is still the analysis system for selecting the best result, but it's the little things I think. Let's make a concerted effort ....

I'm still at the level of an idea. It's all a matter of "screwing around a bit with these windows". The task is beyond me, you seem to be underestimating it.

A lot of serious people don't get this kind of task done. Again, no one has dug deeper than Ilnur.

I see no other way but to fall at his feet and ask him to make time for it.

granit77 >> :

I'm still on the level of an idea. It's all about 'doing a little bit more with these windows'. The task is beyond me, you seem to be underestimating it.

A lot of serious people don't do this kind of task. Again, no one has dug deeper than Ilnur.

I see no other way but to fall at his feet and ask for the time to do it.

I'll try to help as much as I can.

What exactly are you interested in?

my mother told me when I was a child to learn WinAPI

Ilnur >> :

I will try to help as much as I can.

What exactly are you interested in?

I am interested in the software control of the strategy tester.

1. open it from the Expert Advisor (code found)

2. press Start button

etc. In general it would be desirable to have all the codes from this window. buttons etc.

Reason: