Forex trading - page 17

Mathemat >> :

This proves absolutely nothing, as you can just as easily dump everything you've won.

>> that's what I'm talking about.

sllawa3 >> :

what we're talking about

Maybe you should just introduce inverse dependence of lot size on deposit size...so that with the increase of deposit the risk decreases accordingly...

sllawa3 >> :

Maybe you should just introduce an inverse dependence of lot size on deposit size...so that the risk decreases as the deposit grows...

At the moment they work for me strictly at a given % of the deposit size, usually it's 0.2

Very positive topic! I was upset that in reality it is impossible to squeeze more than 30% per month with Forex, even on history, and here is such an interest... intraday doubling...

And all this was really done by a man, and not some Soros, but a Russian-speaking person, at such moments of pride for our people immediately, it's an amazing result ...

Sllawa3 I would be very grateful to you if you could share your invaluable trading experience with others.

Your results are directly resurrecting thoughts of real super profits from the ashes!

Mns777 >> :

Very positive topic! I was upset that in reality it is impossible to squeeze more than 30% per month with Forex, even on history, and here is such an interest... intraday doubling...

And all this was really done by a man, and not some Soros, but a Russian-speaking person, at such moments of pride for our people immediately, it's an amazing result ...

Sllawa3 I would be very grateful to you if you could share your invaluable trading experience with others.

Your results really raise thoughts of real super profits from the ashes!

But the plunge ...and the periodic ones ...don't you get scared? It's not hard to make money...but how do you keep it?

sllawa3 >> :

But the plums ... and the regular ones ... don't they scare you? It's not hard to earn ... but how do you keep the profits?

by the way about the story... I gave you an example of how to increase my deposit 3 000 times in one day (from a tester).

sllawa3 >> :

By the way, about the story ... I gave an example of how to increase the deposit 3 000 times per day (from the tester).

Interesting scalper EA (although I think it should be called a pipsaur), can you give me a code to study and possibly trade? If your Expert Advisor is really profitable I promise to pay you (if my brokerage company gives me the profit)) from his profit 10000 dollars. OK?

The theme is really interesting. And imagine I saw a guy that trades all this time with profit. It's him I learned the trending.

In August I`ve lost depo and all the time since that awful day (Friday the 15th) I`ve been earning again all this time on new deposit. :) Soon I will start to terrorize Forex with a new crazy Expert Advisor.

Now I came to possible candidates for the next one :)

1) Trend Expert Advisor (trend W1, rollback on D1 or H4 and opening on M15 or M5 according to the signal)

2) Scalper (possibly with elements of Martin) on a special indicator, written by me (it is the matching oscillator).

3) Greeder smart with lots. (puts pending orders over support levels and locks on falling price).

4) To the breakthrough channel with increasing lots by several positions in the trend.

5) Just a wicked pig in Lusku style (I want to play with it, and maybe I will manage to squeeze profit out of it).

6) Expert Advisor on pending orders for futures. It should exploit some peculiarity of the market.

meta-trader2007 >> :

Interesting scalper EA (although I think it should be called a pipsaur), can you give me a code to study and possibly trade? If your Expert Advisor is really profitable I promise to pay you (if my brokerage company gives me the profit)) from his profit 10000 dollars. OK?

The theme is really interesting. And imagine I saw a guy who was trading all this time with a profit. It's him I learned the trending.

In August I`ve lost my deposit and all the time since that terrible day (Friday the 15th) I`ve been earning again all this time. :) Soon I will start to terrorize Forex with my new crazy Expert Advisor.

there are no absolutely profitable EAs... each of them can be profitable for a certain period of time... but how to guess this period...

sllawa3 >> :

There are no absolutely profitable EAs... each of them can be profitable at a certain time interval... but how to guess this interval...

on martingale : my EAs almost all use martingale... but in a slightly different way than usual... just a lot is given as a % of the current deposit (usually this K-factor = 0.1 to 0.2)

sllawa3 >> :

on martingale : my EAs almost all use marting... But in a slightly different way than commonly used...just a lot is given as a % of the current deposit (usually this K-factor = 0.1 to 0.2

Since I take forex as a roulette, I'm very relaxed about losses... As long as the losses and profits alternate in favour of the latter...

Reason: