To the site admins - page 4

Urain >>:

Не могу выйти из этого поля.

ps получилось спсб. Правда стили слетают, но это уже мелочи.

Can you tell me what browser and version you have?

Svinozavr >>:
В ветках форума - да. В записе в Code Base - нет. Там изначально висит стиль с абзацами. По-любому, мне не в лом лишний раз Enter нажать, чтобы отделить абзац (вставить пустую строку), а вот наоборот...
Можно сделать, чтоб не зависело? Вы считаете такое положение нормальным?

Any press of the "Enter" button creates a new paragraph. To insert a <BR> tag, press shift+Enter.

dimm >>:

Можете сказать какой у вас браузер и его версия?

У меня тоже ответ пишется в этом поле - у меня FF 3.6.3.

You have to resort to formatting. That's how it's done in this line.))

I'll check it now in Chrome.

dimm >>:

Любое нажатие кнопки "Enter" - это создание нового абзаца. Для того чтобы вставить тег <BR> нужно нажать shift+Enter.

Thank you for that! I didn't know that. А... is it written somewhere, or is it so obvious to everyone - something like "don't forget to turn on your computer" advice?))
ok. Yes - it does work. Yay.

Svinozavr >>:

Приходится прибегать к форматированию. Вот как в этой строке прибёг.))

Oh, and I only got it by formatting it. Although it was fine the day before yesterday. FF 3.6.3

dimm писал(а) >>

Writing from Chrome 4.1.249.1064 (45376) - as you can see, it's the same. The reply starts to print in quote format.

By the way, am I delusional, or was it really possible to Ctrl+Enter a reply? It's definitely not there now. Was there? I think there was. And it was convenient.

dimm >>:

FF 3.0.1

Rosh писал(а) >>

Rashid, could you please answer the question about the future support for custom indices for the mobile terminal in MQL4/5?

Will there be and if so, will there be any limitations ?

There are nocustom indicators planned for the mobile versions.
Reason: