[Archive!] I'll write an advisor for FREE - page 18

Please help -- please write an EA (or fix an existing one), theme author, or who can. An EA based on the PARABOLIC SAR. Requirements: BUY at third point (counting from upside down reversal of Parabolic, trailing stop loss), open SELL at last point of Parabolic, when it is moving under the chart, trailing stop loss). The Parabolic and Parabolic ver2 EAs are not working for some reason. I'm very thankful to those who will help: write or give me a link to a ready-made one (there's even a ready-made template, but it just pisses me off). icq: 586812759. jenny777222@yandex.ru

I will repeat myself!

"Please tell me how to write an EA for pending orders for example:

To have two pending buy and sell orders +/- 15 points with a take profit of 15!

And the main thing is that when one of them triggers and runs, the second pending order must be deleted!

If you know a similar EA to my request, please post the link to it!

I would be grateful!

leonid553, thank you very much! Almost what I need :)

Just need to exclude the stoplot and it would be awesome )))

Help me write an EA, please! I don't really know how to program...

The point:

I use one indicator Zigzag with settings 12,5,3

M1 time frame

So advisor has to find the last high and low of Zigzag already formed and put pending orders on the high to buy on the low of Zigzag to sell. Take Profit 100 pips Stop Loss 100 pips for DT (with 5 decimal places).

After triggering of TP or SL it does not matter where on a maximum or a minimum the following pending orders are placed after a new formed minimum or a maximum.

If a long has triggered on a high but not on a low and a new low has been formed, the order is placed on the new low and vice versa.

As shown in the picture:

Enter:

1. Two pending orders on the maximum 1 and minimum 2.

2. The minimum in point 2 triggers and closes TP, set a new pending order in point 3 to buy (1 order is deleted)

3.A new pending order is placed at minimum 4

4. Open order in point 5 on the order of point 3 triggers SL

5. A new minimum order is placed in point 6 and the order in point 4 is deleted.

6. A new maximum order is placed in point 7.

7. A new low in point 8. We delete the order in point 6 or move it to point 8.

8. A TP is triggered at point 7 and closes a TP. And so on and so forth....

Thanks in advance to all who will respond and help!

There is a strategy! I can't write an EA(( anyone interested email i.manshin@yandex.ru

Shade:

Help me write an EA, please! I am not good at programming...

The essence:

I use one indicator Zigzag with settings of 12.5.3

M1 timeframe

So the EA should find the last high and low of the Zigzag, have already formed, and place pending orders on the high to buy on the low of the Zigzag to sell. Take Profit 100 pips Stop Loss 100 pips for DT (with 5 decimal places).

After triggering of TP or SL it does not matter where on a maximum or a minimum the following pending orders are placed after a new formed minimum or a maximum.

If it worked at the high but didn't work at the low and a new low has already been formed, the order is placed at the new low and vice versa.

As per the figure:

You enter:

1. Two pending orders on the maximum 1 and minimum 2.

2. A minimum in point 2 is triggered and a TP is closed, a new pending order is placed in point 3 to buy (1 order is deleted)

3. A new pending order is placed at minimum 4.

4. open order in point 5 on the order of point 3 triggered SL

5. A new minimum order is placed in point 6 and the order in point 4 is deleted.

6. A new maximum order is placed in point 7.

7. A new low is placed in point 8. We delete the order in point 6 or move it to point 8.

8. A TP is triggered at point 7 and closes a TP. And so on and so forth....

Thanks in advance to all who will respond and help!

I tried writing a similar one using a template. You can try it too.

neHcuoH:
There is a strategy! I do not know how to write an EA (who is interested, write to i.manshin@yandex.ru

Pishite in private and state from the real ;-)

AM2:

I tried writing a similar one using a template. You should try it too.

OK, thank you very much I will try it!

atlantic:
Can you tell me why the inside bar advisor is not working?

Post has been deleted. Decompile

Reason: