extern int shif = 1;

int period_MA1 =5;
int period_MA2 =7;
int ma_method =0;//0-4
int applied_price = 0;//0-6
int period_RSI = 5;
int applied_RSI = 0;//0-6

datetime LastTime=0;

We need to add a trailing stop that would set a stop lossless stop loss when the price is 15-20 points lower and would be disabled.
Also we need to make the deal close on the next signal, but take profit opportunities remain and can be turned off or on when needed.

Dear programmers please write an advisor, the idea is interesting and simple, who has time to help me, please write your email or email me nurbekwww@mail.ru

nurbekwww >>:

уважаемые программисты напишите пожалусто советника,идея интересная и простая,у кого есть время помочь мне, прошу напишите свой email либо напишите мне nurbekwww@mail.ru

So you write the ToR here, whoever is interested will do it.

SofTAA писал(а) >>

So you write the ToR here, whoever is interested will do it.

Sure, that's an interesting idea. I'll think about it.

kykarcev >>:
Здравствуйте. Есть советник который нужно модернизировать. Входные параметры:

And who wrote your advisor?

Good afternoon. I am asking for help in creating ... what is it ... please write an EA.
ToR below, I have simplified it as much as I could. thanks in advance.

Input parameters
Price chanel 15
Price chanel 6
Lot = 0.
01 fixed
Breakdown=1 pips (how many pips the price breaks the channel before the position is opened)
Open Positions=1
Any Instrument
Any Timeframe

Entry Long
Breakdown by 1 pips low 15
Stop = low 6 + spread (with every new candle the stop is pulled one candle forward, respectively, if the stop was right, it will decrease up to the positive order value)

Entry Short
Breakdown by 1 pip low 15
Stop = high 6 - spreade. there is only one open position in the market, and one stop stretching along the candlesticks.
http://s006.radikal.ru/i215/1003/48/e6fe13e4a848.jpg picture for illustration)

Hello.

Please write a simple Expert Advisor.

Buy: RSI(21) crosses the 50 level from bottom to top. Close the trade on crossing backwards.

Sell: RSI(21) crosses level 50 from top to bottom. Close trade on opposite crossover.

Thank you!

Baltimor >>:

Спасибо!

$20.

Hello. Please write an EA for this TS:

The composition of indicators:
MA 180
MA 34
MA 13 all Sympla mashka
OsMA 55,89,55

At the crossing of MA 13 and MA 34 thirds of MA 180 from bottom to top, put order to buy, but provided OsMA in the bullish zone. Close the transaction at the intersection of MA 13 c MA 34. Conditions for sale at the similar.

Zdra

Hi.

Please write an EA to buy on breach of high of previous candle and sell on breach of low of previous candle.

TP and SL is 15 pips.