Traders Forum - page 14

Prival писал (а) >>

I don't have a report to post. But there is a graph. I do not know how to get the information out of the report, but I think someone may like this rice, I think. This is the indicator red line trade direction. Green ticks GBPUSD. The blue circles are the breakdown (Saturday-Sunday).

Ticks from "2008.06.16 19:51:57" to "2008.07.01 18:00:30".

I wonder if I should transfer the code to MQL or improve it further

Hello, is this a Sell position?

i must decide how to close the Sell position and open the Buy position

YuraZ писал (а) >>

hi is this open for sale?

We need to decide somehow about closing the sale and opening the Buy.

There's no sell or buy. It's just an indicator. It shows the market direction. I may have time to write it myself.

Prival писал (а) >>

There is no sell or buy in there. It's just an indicator. It shows the direction of the market. I will be able to program it myself, maybe I will manage to do it in time for the Championship.

So, the impulses marked in the picture indicate an upward move?

LeoV писал (а) >>

Is the photo in the avatar yours or of an actress? ))))))

>>hey, sparrow, if there's a number in the nickname, it's either age or year of birth, or it's just a sacral-magical number.

If there is a number in the nickname, it's either your age or year of birth, or it's just a sacral-magical number.

Infiniti G37 Coupe: http://www.autonews.ru/test_drive/news.shtml?2007/08/24/1295362

IlyaF писал (а) >>

Did you know that many of them, including the "classics", are very misguided about their methods of achieving results in their work?

How nice... Why does every first ignoramus, who has not read anything at all, start by saying that the classics are wrong? "I haven't read Pasternak, but I condemn him" (C) Popular

According to classical textbooks, investment and hedge funds, insurance companies and pension funds, banks, etc operate. Their turnovers are known. May I enquire about the size of your investment portfolio? Demo rubles... Good luck!

Here's where Pravdina came in((((
However the affirmation is incomplete, always these women will confuse something.
Let me explain, if the affirmation is "Infiniti zhe37", then there should be a Geeeeeeep.

Otherwise, without a jeep, the position of Marilyn M. renting a car is creative.

Korey писал (а) >>

Listen, sparrow, if there's a number in your nickname, it's either your age or your year of birth, or it's just a sacral-magical number.

>> who's there?

LeoV писал (а) >>

Who's there?

>> hmm, and an old one, too!

Korey писал (а) >>

Hmmm, and an old one at that!

Old horse can't spoil a groove))))

Reason: