What do you think of the demo report? 330x deposit increase in 2 hours - page 33

sergindo писал (а) >>

By the way I didn't say it was an interbank just a broker with pips allowed

Who has seen an interbank with quotes like forexgen or similar?

Estelu писал (а) >>

Has anyone seen an interbank with quotes like those in forexgen or similar?

>>I haven't!

sergindo писал (а) >>
By the way, I found a broker with small spreads on the Euro pound only 1p and the maximum spread is dynamic up to 1p as I understand it, plus Pips are allowed!!!!

Can I have a spoonful of soot?

The spread is dynamic, but not to 1p, but FROM 1p and at night it goes up to 4-5-6p.

Tested.

NProgrammer писал (а) >>

The frequency of trades, the number per unit of time... If it is less than 40 seconds per trade, or 2*40 per trade, it is pips, if more, it is not. :)) If a Sell is at the high of a bar and a Buy is at the low, it is a Pips with a fit... :)) To check yourself, set a delay on order sending and on closing, put a slippage ..... But don't be afraid of slippage, it is absolutely easy to use in real trading and gives hundreds of times more profit and a times less chance of losing... For me it is the law, if a man hasn't been able to use Pipsing in real trading, he is a beginner... And after the piping, you have strategies with 98% ... :)) Just saying... :))

ParsifaL2008 писал (а) >>

MY ESTEEMED ONE !!! I ask you to comment on this statement of yours: But don't be afraid of pipsqueak, it is perfectly easy to clear in real life and gives hundreds of times more profit and times less chance of failure...

Tell me also how and where you did it, and I'll consider you the greatest trader of our time!

The only difference is that the broker is not able to bail out... I don't know why I blamed them for the problem... They say they are not ready to bail them out... They say they don't want to bail them out... They say they don't want to bail them out... All who read this thread, do not even try to go there. just go to http://www.forexgen.com/ and read their rules. http://www. forexgen.com/customer-services/customer-agreement.html which clearly stated that any MTS will be banned, even if he is not a Pips player since all will be banned under these parameters

- Illegal pip hunting.
- Illegal scalping.
- Multi IP login at the same time.
- Suspicious hedging of the same currency.
- Harmful strategy including but not limited to news and reports aggressive trading
- Expert Advisors that are not approved by ForexGen.
- Security threatening activities.
- Any other hostile activities that threaten ForexGen, its customers, business partners and counter parties

Nadejnie писал (а) >>

The only difference is that the broker is not able to bail out... I don't know why I blamed them for the problem... They say they are not ready to bail out... They say they don't want to get the money back... They say they don't want to bail them out... They say they don't want to get the money back. Anyone who reads this thread, stay away from there. Just go to http://www.forexgen.com/ and read their rules. http://www. forexgen.com/customer-services/customer-agreement.html which clearly state that any MTS will be banned, even non-pips players since all will be banned under these parameters.

- Illegal pip hunting.
- Illegal scalping.
- Multi IP login at the same time.
- Harmful strategy including but not limited to news and reports aggressive trading
- Expert Advisors that are not approved by ForexGen.
- Security threatening activities.
- Any other hostile activities that threaten ForexGen, its customers, business partners and counter parties.

Well, here we are, you should have read this thread and taken these guys apart piece by piece! You should be more careful!

sergindo писал (а) >>

You should have just read this thread and taken these weirdos apart! You've got to be more careful!

I know, I had a bad experience. A friend advised me to go there, I didn't see it.

- Harmful strategie including but not limmited to news and reports aggressive trading

- Expert Advisor that are not approved by ForexGen.

These three points are completely unclear to me (actually the last one is clear, to be frank). Can someone clarify what they are? No need to translate :)

what is there to explain ... it is clearly stated that no advisors except company advisors. and then for their provision