What do you think of the demo report? 330x deposit increase in 2 hours - page 18

Stinger писал (а) >>

Why not? I think it all depends on the broker and his platform...

I agree always IMHO it is possible to close with orders and not by taking lots from an order

sergindo писал (а) >>

Roughly speaking not those fun-ii true if(OrderProfit>=1) then Close function is different I say at once but the essence is the same! No TP and SL.

If you have a slippage more than 0, then you will get a slippage of 0. And second, if the EA has a lot of trades while it will wait for market closure it will idle and not send new orders, which is important for the Pipser.

I use this function myself:

int COM=number of pips to close by market ;

void CloseAll()
{
for (int cnt = OrdersTotal()-1 ; cnt >= 0; cnt--)
{
OrderSelect(cnt,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES);
if (OrderSymbol() == Symbol() && OrderMagicNumber()==Magic)
{
if (COM>0)
{ RefreshRates();
if (OrderType()==OP_SELL) { profit = ( OrderOpenPrice() - Ask)/Point;}
if (OrderType()== OP_BUY) { profit = (Bid - OrderOpenPrice() )/Point;}

if (profit>=COM)
{
if(OrderType()==OP_BUY) OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Bid,SlippageClose,CLR_NONE);
if(OrderType()==OP_SELL) OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Ask,SlippageClose,CLR_NONE);
}
}
}
}
}

Stinger писал (а) >>

If you have a slippage more than null, then the slippage will not send new orders, that is important for scalper... Of course, this helps if valatility is low and trades happen with no more than one in 2-3 minutes... I use this function: 'Sell', 'Sell', 'Sell'... But, if my order is close, then it will not open until it closes at the market, and the order will not open until it closes at the market - this is important for scalper.

I use this function myself:

int COM=number of pips to close in the market;

void CloseAll()
{
for (int cnt = OrdersTotal()-1 ; cnt >= 0; cnt--)
{
OrderSelect(cnt,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES);
if (OrderSymbol() == Symbol() && OrderMagicNumber()==Magic)
{
if (COM>0)
{ RefreshRates();
if (OrderType()==OP_SELL) { profit = ( OrderOpenPrice() - Ask)/Point;}
if (OrderType()== OP_BUY) { profit = (Bid - OrderOpenPrice() )/Point;}

if (profit>=COM)
{
if(OrderType()==OP_BUY) OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Bid,SlippageClose,CLR_NONE);
if(OrderType()==OP_SELL) OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Ask,SlippageClose,CLR_NONE);
}
}
}
}
}

Well, this is what I mean))

sergindo писал (а) >>

Well, that's what I mean))

MIG is interbank?

shocked... :)

Estelu писал (а) >>

MIG is interbank?

It's a fighter jet.

geopoint писал (а) >>

It's a fighter jet.

MIG Investments SA.

Dima, I asked you: please send me the basic conditions that a brokerage company has to meet. (level, s/l, spread, lot, etc.) Better here, as people will also help or mail.

By the way, write the real situation at the moment. Thanks.

Estelu писал (а) >>

MIG Investments SA

Look, do you even read the rules? Don't take this as rude, but take the links out of the posts!!!

geopoint писал (а) >>

It's a fighter jet.

Certainly not an interbank ))))

Reason: