MTS = profit FALSE ||TRUE - page 2

olltrad писал (а) >>

I tried to explain his decision making criteria in a way that I could describe MQL. He couldn't explain it, he had some vague asociative forms that are sometimes not even logical and unclassifiable, sometimes based on emotions, hearsay and even luck.

You may say no one makes money on Forex.

KimIV писал (а) >>

They are there...

if they are there I will find them ...

Question for the pros // mostly writing intraday traders, as short-term dependencies are more common, but maybe interday ones are more effective?

DrShumiloff писал (а) >>

What an opinion you have of programmers, though :)

Oh... don't be silly... Any monkey is smarter than a man. Man has a self-destruct program, but monkeys don't.

scorpionk писал (а) >>

You can also say that no one makes money on the forex market

Why no one, after all FOREX is not a slot machine that is set up to ensure a player's loss. You can't tell why no one is interested in making money with forex.

KimIV писал (а) >>

There is a self-destructive programme running in man,

Igor, if it were not for you, I would not have given it much thought.

olltrad писал (а) >>

Why no one, after all FOREX is not a slot machine which has been preconfigured by the manufacturer to cause a player to lose. FOREX is big and it does not care about a single position, it goes its own way.

That's right... You have to be careful! There's such a newfangled thing as "mom"... There's no point in spreading enlightenment among the masses. You'll end up becoming one yourself ;))

Mischek писал (а) >>

Igor, if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have given it much thought, but if you are not too lazy, could you elaborate on it?

- tobacco,

- drugs,

- laziness,

- alcohol,

- I can't, but I want to,

- unhealthy, but I want to.

You have probably already understood and can continue this series of examples yourself.

No other living creature on earth harms itself as much as man.

KimIV писал (а) >>

- tobacco,

- drugs,

- laziness,

- alcohol,

- can't, but I want to,

- unhealthy, but I want to.

You have probably already understood and can continue this series of examples yourself.

There is no other living being on earth that does more harm to itself than man.

So a child is born with a program for tobacco, drugs...?

Does that make a monkey smarter?

(nothing against monkeys)

Тоесть ребенок рождается с программой на табак,наркотики ...?

A child is born into an environment, but what kind of programme will that environment instil in him or her...

alexx_v писал (а) >>

A child is born into an environment, but what kind of program does that environment instil in him or her?

In general, the smarter the animal (man is by far the smartest known animal), the more influence the social environment has on it.

Reason: