Question for connoisseurs - page 9

TheXpert >> :

Yeah, judging by the words, it's my animation that's flickering. I can't go any slower because it will break.

As a compromise, I can try to write less.

Alaverdy...

rid >> :

Good evening. A big problem has arisen. Not really on topic. And very bad timing.

Last night I received an incomprehensible link in my ICQ, which I carelessly clicked.

After that, my computer froze up and a window appeared with the suggestion to send an sms.

I rebooted the computer a few times and it unlocked after 45-50 minutes.

But now I can't get into my WM wallet

Requires some kind of key access code. (The file itself keys is).

I do not know what to do. Kto-nib. was in kakazhnoi sititsiyu ?

The access code will be sent to the email address you provided when you registered your wallet, after you complete the initialisation procedure and specify the path to the key file.

laanaa0708 >> :

The access code will be sent to your email after you pass the initialisation procedure and specify the path to the key file.

Yes not an authorisation code. A code to the key file he needs. ( the man forgot :()

BARS >> :

It's not the authorisation code. It's the code to the key file he needs. ( man forgot, man :())

Then only under hypnosis.

Good afternoon, everyone! A confusion has arisen. Please explain.

I'm looking through a textbook. https://book.mql4.com/ru/trading/orderclose

//---------------------------------------------------------------

An opposite order - is a market order opened in the opposite direction relative to another market order for the same financial instrument.
If there are two opposite orders for a financial instrument, they can be closed simultaneously, one at the expense of the other, using the OrderCloseBy() function. This trade saves one spread.
Function OrderCloseBy()
bool OrderCloseBy(int ticket, int opposite, color Color=CLR_NONE)
This function closes one market order with another market order opened for the same financial instrument, but in the opposite direction. The function returns TRUE if the function completes successfully and FALSE if the function fails.

//-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is not clear to me. How can it be!

Let's say I have a lot. I.e. two opposing positions with the same lots.

How it is possible to save on spread when closing them I do not understand.

After all, the spread is taken from the beginning, when these positions are opened! And of course no one will take the spread back.

So, why does it say in the tutorial that spread is somehow saved using OrderCloseBy()?

Does it return one spread back to the deposit?

The spread is not being saved, this is a textbook error.

Thank you, Talex !

That's exactly what I tell my husband. But he doesn't want to go into it and says, ...., I won't even repeat it.

Talex >> :
The spread is not saved, this is a textbook error.

This is not a textbook error, because if you close two counter orders using OrderClose(), you will get at least a smaller spread on your balance than if you close the same two counter orders using OrderCloseBy()

Interesting! What if the spread is floating? For example, you open one position with a spread of 2, and the opposite position with a spread of 6. How can we save money here?

The curious thing is that this seems to be the case. An EA with OrderCloseBy() gives slightly higher profit than with OrderClose()!

But I "purely logically" do not understand why this is so?

Please explain in clear terms.

Reason: