Toys from Vinin - page 34

[Deleted]
I texted you back
Seen it. Thinking. I'm going to be thinking for a long time. Thank you

NMA that changes colour a little earlier

Files:

Good afternoon Victor!
Compared to the previous HMA of your performance and noticed that the colour changes in the same places, but VininI_HMA_V3.mq4 has a bigger delay.

akadex:

Good afternoon Victor!
Compared to the previous HMA of your performance and noticed that the colour changes in the same places, but VininI_HMA_V3.mq4 has a bigger delay.


Dmitry. Take a closer look. Colour changes earlier, but also more false signals

Good afternoon!

You have a Shifter Toy at the beginning of the thread. Judging by the description, there, after closing a position, the next one opens only on a new bar. Could you make a similar EA, only to open the next position as soon as the previous one is closed?

DarkElf2:

Good day!

You have a Shifter Toy at the beginning of the thread. Judging by the description, there, after closing a position, the next one opens only on a new bar. Could you make exactly the same Expert Advisor, only to open the next position as soon as the previous one is closed?

Files:

Thank you.

I just wish you could explain something to me. Maybe it's something I'm doing wrong, but when I'm testing the EA it doesn't make any trades. I set for example take profit 50 and stop loss 25, date from October 1, 2011 to November 1, 2011 and press start. And nothing. Not a single trade in the report. What is wrong?

DarkElf2:

Thank you.

I just wish you could explain something to me. Maybe it's something I'm doing wrong, but when I'm testing the EA it doesn't make any trades. I set for example take profit 50 and stop loss 25, date from October 1, 2011 to November 1, 2011 and press start. And nothing. Not a single trade in the report. What is wrong?


What's the stopgap?
Vinin:

What's a stopplevel?

What kind of stop level? If you mean stoploop, 25.