Tell me the release date of mql5? When will mql5 be available? - page 20

This is from my factory. Bought two XTs for 79,000 rbl in '89. One was picked up for PCB tracing on Picade. But never did anything with it.

I had the second one on my desk. Did a bit of programming back then. The job was like a fireman's job. The equipment was working (electronics), we were sitting. Equipment broke down - we went to put out the fire.

In my spare time we worked out, some exercised, some played tennis. I liked programming...

I used to calculate how much work it would take to buy an AT. That worked out to be about 10 years, not eating or drinking, and I had to put away all my wages to buy a AT. For the cheapest AT (MMM's were some of the cheapest ones according to the newspaper advertisements). I left the factory. And in the very first month I bought myself a 486 DX2-66. This was already in '94.

.....By the way, those PDP 11 LSI clones could not be seriously worked on,
- the only media - floppy disk wouldn't stop, floppy disks were nurtured, temperature was not up to standard,
CPU boiled = floating failure. No work at all on those DWKs.
Why so?
There was an interrupt in the controller to raise the head and stop the floppy, but no parts were soldered in there!!!
.... later controllers didn't have a track, and the driver did and still had a withdrawal.
There was also the original MEP design of the Electronics 60 with the correct board cooling
- then the basket was made instead, adding to the national economy the cause of constant failures
(against GOST!!!)
and on this basis they started shouting that our hardware, made by our hands, was useless.
So any problems with MQ - no comparison with that nightmare from those developers.

We've gone off-topic.

Let's go back: Bring MQL5 to the masses!!!

I suggest asking MQ for the MT-4 version of the championship as a Strategy Tester

Korey >> :
I propose to ask MQ for a version of MT-4 on which the championship as a Strategy Tester

It is possible to ask, it is possible to receive...

Korey >> :
..... By the way, you can't seriously work on those PDP 11 LSI clones,
- the only media - the floppy wouldn't stop, the floppy was nagging, the temperature wasn't up to standard,
CPU boiled = floating failure. No work at all on those DWKs.
Why so?
There was an interrupt in the controller to raise the head and stop the floppy, but no parts were soldered in there!!!
.... there was no track in later controllers and the driver was and still is an interrupt.
There was also the original MEP design of the Electronics 60 with proper board cooling
- then the basket was made instead, adding to the national economy the cause of constant failures
(against GOST!!!)
and on this basis they started shouting that our hardware, made by our hands, was useless.
So any problems with MQ - no comparison with that nightmare from those developers.

I remember our programmers re-doing the drivers - they would stop. They used to put four flops per machine (it was so funny). Well, the easiest way out was to raise it manually.

But that's nothing, SM1800 was so noisy (it had 9 fans), and there were 2 of them (a whole working day) - that's fun.

as those drivers were converted to DWK, and on the first versions + soldering iron.
- The driver was interrupted by a timer and if the timer was not applied, it would raise the head and stop the motor.

MT-4 from the Champ as a Strategy Tester.
Benefits to us - full-fledged multi-currency tester.
Benefits to MQ - expansion of the sector...

I think Stringo has learned a lot about how to write debuggers :) Debugging such a program - that's the topic! That is, how to code in MQL4 )))

Renat писал(а) >>

Unfortunately, there will be no direct compatibility with MQL4 - too many things have been changed. However, they have given many new features instead. Instead of deadlines I will say - the client terminal MT5 works, MQL5 (indicators, scripts) in the terminal also works, the base history - M1 (from it all is built on the client, the access to a huge history is provided), a new engine for charting and so on. In MetaTrader 5 system a lot has been done for stock market and no locks.

As we are releasing alpha and beta versions not for the first time, we know very well, that there will be a flood of mud in the form of "phi, we fucked up, they didn't do anything new". Therefore, we will release the first versions when we are ready. Before releasing we will start to post more information, descriptions and screenshots.

I have a lot of new features on MetaTrader 5, but there are no Loks. If you can give more details about what is done for the stock market? And what are Loks?

The new charting is also interesting.

Will there be a digital signature ??? its own or e.g. crypto-pro ? Will there be tumblers ? ? will there be a direct connection of MT servers to exchange gateways ??

If all that happens, you're cooking up a quickie killer. Let your labours be praised. Finally, the professionals have taken on the stock market.

BoSyA писал(а) >>

And what is a loki?

The problem is that the traders are far away from the traders and do not know how to "fix"lots. :-)
Reason: