Lucky
masterforex
Xprofuter
ULTRA_TREND
JMA
Mister Hide
Nameless
and others

About 150 advisors and indicators in total not counting trading systems and others.
http://depositfiles.com/folders/3J5GODMV5

http://depositfiles.com/folders/ZWPUJZ8WD

To build such an EA, you need to be very good at fundamental analysis, and not just oriented, but also try to make a profit on it for at least a few months on a demo... only after that there is a reason to ask whether it is worth it or not...

Sashok_ >> :

Nate download a set of EAs (experts):

Lucky_v.2.02_PRO
BrainTrading 7.0 for MetaTrader 4 Opensource
Fx_treid
collaps
csp_line
Lucky
masterforex
Xprofuter
ULTRA_TREND
JMA
Mister Hide
Nameless
and others

About 150 advisors and indicators in total not counting trading systems and others.
http://depositfiles.com/folders/3J5GODMV5

http://depositfiles.com/folders/ZWPUJZ8WD

Uvajaemmi nichego poleznogo net na vashix silkax! Jal'!

Please, if anyone has the Eliotta program, post it here, or if you know where you can download it, please tell me. Thank you.

Прошу если у кого есть программа Елиотта скиньте сюда,или может кто знает где её можно скачать-подскажите. Благодарю.

I don't think Elliott wrote any programmes. Which one do you need, elwave?

I propose to develop the following semi-automatic trading system on FA in conjunction with TA:

1. We should classify the main types of news by degree of importance, geographical radius of action, and typical duration of resonance over time.
2. According to the classification record the history of news for a certain period of time in a separate file (for further testing on this period).
3. Try to adjust optimization based on already existing data in the file, and output a certain trading strategy for FA together with TA.
4. Further, after successful optimisation, if the strategy is profitable in visualisation mode, then to trade in real time, load data from some site, or at least manually.

Shurik740 >>:

Предлагаю разработать следующую полу-автоматическую систему торговли на ФА совместно с ТА:

1. Надо классифицировать основные типы новостей по степени важности, географический радиус действия, и типичной продолжительности резонанса по времени.
2. Согласно классификации занести в отдельный файл истории новостей за определенный промежуток времени (для дальнейшего тестирования на этом промежутке).
3. Попытаться настроить оптимизацию исходя из уже имеющихся данных в файле и вывести определенную стратегию торговли по ФА совместно с ТА.
4. Далее после успешной оптимизации, если стратегия прибыльная в режиме визуализации, то для торговли в реальном времени подгружать данные с какого-нибудь сайта, или хотя бы в ручную.

I suggest building a plane and flying to the moon. Procedure: 1. Calculate the typical fuel costs of flying to the moon. 2. ... n. Go to the shop for groceries before the flight.

Shurik740 >>:

Предлагаю разработать следующую полу-автоматическую систему торговли на ФА совместно с ТА:

1. Надо классифицировать основные типы новостей по степени важности, географический радиус действия, и типичной продолжительности резонанса по времени.
2. Согласно классификации занести в отдельный файл истории новостей за определенный промежуток времени (для дальнейшего тестирования на этом промежутке).
3. Попытаться настроить оптимизацию исходя из уже имеющихся данных в файле и вывести определенную стратегию торговли по ФА совместно с ТА.
4. Далее после успешной оптимизации, если стратегия прибыльная в режиме визуализации, то для торговли в реальном времени подгружать данные с какого-нибудь сайта, или хотя бы в ручную.

Points 3, 4 are pure self-deception. If I were the developers, I would remove optimisation from the terminal altogether.

The main types of news with approximately the same forecasts move the price differently (in terms of direction). A paradox? For this reason I gave up on FA.

Bicus >>:

Пункты 3, 4 - это чистой воды самообман. Я бы на месте разработчиков оптимизацию вообще убрал из терминала.

Основные типы новостей с примерно одинаковыми прогнозами по разному двигают цену (в плане направления). Парадокс? По этой причине я забил на ФА.

If you think that movements against TA are only due to news releases, then maybe try to incorporate a safe time sensor in the normal TA strategy, which is activated between news when there are no external influences...

Why not make it simpler to get analytics from the trading centre and that's it?
Reason: