Breaking through the morning flat - page 18

Fibo as the target of the day.

I believe it, for it is absurd. Yes, it is.

wise >> :
I believe it, because it's absurd. >> yeah, yeah.

Laughed me to tears. Hilarious.

There's a guy on this forum with a guitar.

We should bring him over here for a laugh.

I won't say a sign of what laughter for no reason is, or I'll get banned again.

But, still, is there any way you can justify these fibo levels! I've asked questions before. Why for the take level 161, and not 166.666? So there will be more profit.

It seems to you that 161 is a good level. Nothing wrong with it, as long as the obscurantists don't get on the march and start telling you that what they believe in works. Full stop. Everyone should believe it.

Once again, since the supporters of fibo hear no one but themselves.

Pictures of good days does not confirm that the strategy works. The efficiency is confirmed by working with the strategy in the tester (better in the tester, gut feeling will not affect) or on the monitored account. For example, on PAMM. Why it was lost, you say? Oh, that's it, do not say anything ... Why don't you say anything?! Are you afraid that the newbies' faith will weaken, and they will come out of the hypnosis with pictures?!

wise >> :

But, still, can you somehow justify these fibo levels! I've asked questions before. Why for a take out 161 and not 166,666? That way the profit will be bigger.

sayfuji wrote >>

It's just purely my opinion that finding a statistical refutation or proof of failure of this tool is extremely difficult due to the absolute ambiguity of the interpretations in the real trading process. And trying to throw all the man-hours to solve this question is too much of a price to pay for mere curiosity. Although of course if someone can, that would only be a good thing. However, at the same time, conservative people like me are not likely to give up what they are used to - old school.

All in all, it's a sensible idea and probably worth stopping at.

Just fans of Fibo levels -- any -- don't say, "Fibo is cool, use Fibs", but say "I successfully use Fibs" and then such cholivars will erupt many times less.

TheXpert >> :

But fans of fibo levels - any - don't say, "fibo is cool, use fibo", but say, "I successfully use fibo" and then such chorus will be much less.

It would be difficult to get them to do this. And it would be impossible to get them to confirm this success. =(

ps But it's a sensible idea, yes.

Picture with Fibo levels (the indicator sets them by itself) picture taken a few minutes ago - who can explain - a minute

I haven't opened at all today.

Something's wrong.

TheXpert, wise thanks for understanding "from the other camp". The wording like "I trade myself" and the like is actively used, I just don't want to engage in self-quoting - it's a bad tone.

And as for confirming, absolutely right, hardly anyone would want to show the Statment. Why? Let me try to answer. Because, note that only demos and micro-reals are used online to demonstrate the statements. Those who trade with sufficiently large amounts of money and are successful are unlikely to want to show or prove anything. The only exception is finding an investor, but as a rule these questions are solved privately in private.

Reason: