An advisor that would follow the rate on a five-minute chart with conditions after launch: - page 11

I'll post the whole sourcebook here later. This Expert Advisor developed by "the whole world" will be freely available. All those who buy when falling and sell when rising will like it. That's the whole secret. The tester does not work properly. Probably can't test pullbacks that close with a continuation of growth or decline. I've only got a t/r from him so far :))

Thank you very much.
One more, for me, well, very difficult question.
This Expert Advisor may work in the following way. When a deal gets triggered in 5 min, it may close in the same 5 min. and immediately on the same 5 min. bar the next identical deal opens.
How to make so that on one 5 min bar open only one deal and after its completion (if) on this bar no deals were opened again, and would be opened only from the next 5 min bar, respectively, from its opening price?

It's probably a little more complicated than that.... Have a look over here. - 'Prohibition of trade in one bar.'

Can it be like this:
extern int TimeForSleep = 5;                             // Время для отдыха после сделки
If so, I couldn't find the value of 5 in the references
In minutes?

salesman77:
Can it be like this:
extern int TimeForSleep = 5;                             // Время для отдыха после сделки
If so, I couldn't find the value 5 in the references.
In minutes?

Have you read the textbook?) I thought they promised...

This is the time in whatever you want, in minutes, seconds or months. It depends on how you use the variable.

salesman77:
Can it be like this:
If so, I couldn't find the value of 5 in the references
In minutes?

I didn't understand that idea at all! Why do you need a rest time? You don't know in advance when a trade will close. And how long after that the next bar will start.

rid:
salesman77:
Can it be like this:
If so, I couldn't find the value of 5 in the references.
In minutes?

I didn't understand that idea at all! Why do you need a rest time? You do not know in advance when a deal will close. And how long after that the next bar will start.
Well, yes, but it is simple. But how else could you do it? :)))

Did you look at my link? Have you tried it? - There are functions in there. If you tried, post what you got!

And the KIMa IV function - there's even an example of how to use it!

rid:

Did you look at my link? Have you tried it? - There are functions in there. If you tried, post what you got!

And the KIMa IV function - there's even an example of how to use it!

There are some pitfalls, I need it to be sure, but I've tried, I have errors, I'm not getting it right....
Reason: