28 !!! currency pairs, 1 expert. Another grail, but this one I think no one has ever shown. + DEMO ACCOUNT - page 4

Valmars:
That too. Have you updated the terminal recently? I advise you to download the latest version and run this example. And please post the chart you get here. Let's see how you can look into the future!
As for the EA, it hasn't been updated for a long time, I had no reason, I'd like to see how it displays good results :))

Valmars:
Have you updated the terminal recently? I advise you to download the latest version and run this example. And please post the chart you get here. Let's see how you managed to look into the future!

Excuse me for being blunt, dear developers, but you cannot bury the age-old dream of a trader - the Dream of the Grail, even in the 207th build or in 2007. Following advice from Valmars - Conys, I downloaded and installed build 207 dated July 25th. I ran my Grail for the period from 1st January 2007 until today.

Anticipating future questions, I am pasting all essential testing data: M1 timeframe, EURUSD symbol, history from Alpari without any editing, automatically loaded by the terminal, constant lot=1, one open order, "All ticks" pattern. EURUSD high timeframe data is used, the Expert Advisor does not use any other symbols. No optimisation, no fitting, profitability is the same at any period of history, I think it will be the same at any other broker. Net profit is $106293. Number of deals(1-4 per day, 328 during half a year) and expected payoff(32 pips) does not allow classifying the Expert Advisor as a Pipsier one. Profitable trades (% of all trades) 92.07%. I haven't used MM - it would be billions, since there is practically no drawdown, while my wife is nagging that I clutter up the house anyway.

Try to complain about the correctness of testing.

It would seem that it's time to price out the island, but there's no way.... The strategy inherent in the EA, it seems to me, inherently involves peeking into the future (into the final data of a yet-to-be-closed bar of a senior TF). And don't compose my brain (pardon the pun) that on my own pair, without involving other symbols, peeping in the tester is impossible. I can't explain the results obtained by anything else.

What do you think, Valmars? What build to try next?

P.S. Please don't bother real traders. On the demo, the Expert Advisor looks no better than other "grails".

I must have missed something.

Where is the source code?

Or a copied file at least?

Because everyone is a master at posting mindless pictures.

Eh, granit77, that's quite a mouthful. But I'm all for it with all my limbs. Down with illusions, let the revolutionary view prevail! There is no grail, all the believers are dead! Granit77, you should at least show us your report, at least one last look at the beauty before you die...

писал (а):
granit77, I wish you'd at least show me your report, at least one last look at the beauty before your death...

And may I show you mine, if it's so fashionable to show charts?

I've improved my "pipsman" - chops the cabbage just like that, already 95, 7% of profitable trades.

Mathemat, don't tell anyone my idea yet.

Maybe I will put it to the Championship - maybe it will get a head start!

Grave, Aleksey24!

Sorry, Homeostatic Universe won't let me paste the picture either in Opera or Explorer, I'm sweating already... I'll try to attach a file with a full report.

Files:
graal77_v1.zip  21 kb

All right, I'll wait a few more minutes, because I want to go home and have a chop of some kind.

What is the file format, granit77? Anyway, here's 'A couple of remarks to the site owners', Renat's post.

Of course, I had to use rar, but it turned out to be zip. Besides, the guests came and drank my vodka..., the rest is up to you.

A here is a picture and was not able to insert, if someone pulls out of the archive and hangs, I'll be grateful, krasrissivaya!
Oops... Got it!
Reason: