Equity and balance graph - page 21

Xupypr >> :

Happy New Year to all!!!

A little present from me - an indicator with alerts, as requested :)

Wow, kiss the ground you walk on dear.

Igor You have won the contest for the best New Year's present.

Thank you very much. All the good luck in life.

Thank you for your congratulations! Good luck and success in all your noble endeavours!

Xupypr >> :

Happy New Year to all!!!

A little present from me - indicator with alert, as requested :)

Igor, thank you very much from our team!

And our congratulations and best wishes...

I wonder how Igor ended up with the indicator for testing...

Astonishing! On pay.ru a certain Maxim Zinkov clubforex@rambler.ru, sells Equity_v7 for $1 ! And a bunch more indicators from the base.

thank you so much for your insights!!! amazed!

Igor! Urgent help needed!

All equity indicators do not account for CREDIT...

My brokerage company made such a trick: first, they credited half of the deposit, then they removed it. In that moment the charts are doing God knows what... It is almost impossible to use them, and without them - like without hands.

First a window appears warning that there is no Credit In, and then the whole thing is ruined :(

This is something new.

Generally, the indicator is designed to handle such situations. At least it seemed that way to me:)

Of course it would be better to see how it is recorded in the account history. The type of operation, symbol and comment are of interest.

These are the lines in history...

It would be good to optionally disregard these lines altogether, as if they didn't exist at all... Everything would fall into place.

Especially since such credits are an obvious scam - giving the opportunity to open with a big lot approaching the MC. :)

Reason: