The market is always wrong - page 2

Reshetov:
A continuation of the 'Arbitrage' theme. There are already a lot of pages, and the critics have made a mess of it, so a new topic.

I managed to raise equity over the balance. It looks like this (EURJPY H1):

Very good strategy, if it's true the GBPJPY has more swaps
If you look at the EURJPY trend, it does not make sense to take a strong EURJPY.
If you look at the EURJPY trend you may not want to take a strong position on this pair.

YuraZ:
A very good strategy,
the other issue is that withdrawals are made after a year or two
I read a book about forex, stocks, etc. The question was about employees of various funds that supposedly increase depositors' money and who are considered professionals and almost celestials. So there was a thought on the subject that they are the same people as anyone else, no better and no worse, and they make mistakes no less often. The "deposit" is just so big that it allows to sit out any drawdown.
In other words, if you are not in such a hurry to withdraw, and the deposit size is immense, it makes no difference which way you open - sooner or later you will be in the black.

The code for the Swaper_1.0 Expert Advisor has already been reviewed by the moderator and is available for download. However, I have already made some changes to it and the version 1.1 of the Swaper is waiting to be reviewed.

The full version of the Swapper #1.1 has been tested and is available for download.

What's new compared to classic arbitrage

1. Trades with positive swaps are not marked for deletion (the exception being the lack of free margin). Since closing a position by N lots and opening an opposite position by N lots is a similar trading operation, instead of closing a trade with positive swaps, an opposite position is opened in relation to it.
  2. A small "technical analysis" has been added. Now volumes are calculated not by Ask and Bid, but by High for long positions (or closing short) and by Low for short positions (or closing long).

Reshetov:
The code for the Swaper_1.0 Expert Advisor has already been reviewed by the moderator and is available for download. However, I have already made some changes to it and the version 1.1 of the Swaper is waiting to be reviewed.

And when does the Expert Advisor close profitable positions?

Winner:
Reshetov:
The code for the Swaper_1.0 EA has already been verified by the moderator and is available for download. However, in the meantime I have already managed to make some changes to it and the Swaper 1.1 version is waiting to be verified.

When does the Expert Advisor close profitable positions? They seem not to be closed even with a normal profit.
This is not pipsing but multicurrency arbitrage. In pipsips, the tactic is to try to close profits as quickly as possible, before the movement reverses. In contrast, everything here is based on the medium-term reinvestments in relation to market imbalances. You need funds to reinvest.

As for the profit, when you have enough funds, you can withdraw as much as you need or create another group.

Many pips traders simply believe that stock trading is a roulette game. In reality, trading should be based on smart reinvestments, not random luck.

timbo:
YuraZ:
Very good strategy,
the other issue is that withdrawals are made after a year or two
I read some book about forex, stock etc. I read it in a book about employees of various funds, which supposedly increase depositors' money and which are considered professionals and almost celestials. So there was a thought on the subject that they are the same people as anyone else, no better and no worse, and they make mistakes no less often. The "deposit" is just so big that it allows to sit out any drawdown.
I.e. if one is in no hurry to withdraw, and the deposit size is huge, it does not make much difference which way one should go - sooner or later one will be in the black.
If you open a buy position at a historical maximum or sell position at a historical minimum, the profit will wait until the next historical extremum. There is a difference for entering and exiting the market, and it is quite significant.

Reshetov:

As for the profit, once you have enough money in your account, you can withdraw as much as you need or create another group.

Many pips traders simply believe that trading is a roulette game. In reality, trading should be based on smart reinvestments, not random luck.
I.e. with normal profits close positions manually????

Winner:
Reshetov:

And as for the profit, when there is enough money in the account, you can withdraw as much as you need or create another group.

Many pips traders simply believe that trading is a roulette game. In reality, trading should be based on smart reinvestments, not random luck.
I.e. with normal profits close positions manually????
If you have a desire, you can do it this way. Otherwise the funds will go to reinvestment.

Reshetov:
If you are willing, you can do that. Otherwise the funds will go to reinvestment.
And what is the risk of not losing the deposit if the advisor opens positions for the entire deposit????
Reason: