Martingale is Evil?! - page 16

AlexHacker007:

I don't care if we don't fly away. The question is? How much money will I have left in my pocket when I die ???

here's the second REAL account !! started with 20 !!!! 70.10 total? We withdraw the profit 49.50 and the rest is as good as dead!

But we do things differently! We take out the invested money and leave the rest to increase the money, but we will take 50% from each deal! Until it dies! And the statistics show...

it's not so easy to die !!!!

The main thing is that it has time to hit 100% before it is completely drained. Can I see a graph of the current balance?

AlexHacker007:

from 450 start with permanent withdrawal

from 20 start without withdrawal

The start was at 00 o'clock on the terminal !!! All declines are withdrawals see above how many and in what sequence the task is to withdraw the start deposit 450
Congratulations! And I envy you - tell us the plan - open the curtain!

AlexHacker007:

from 450 start with permanent withdrawal

from 20 start without withdrawal

The start was at 00 o'clock on the terminal !!! All declines are withdrawals see above how many and in what sequence the task is to withdraw the start deposit 450

It's going well! And if you put a stationary lot, what will the chart be like?

YOUNGA:
Congratulations! And I'm jealous of the gray area - tell me the plot - open the curtain.

So he's already told you everything. And the illustrations are detailed. :)

tol64:

So he's already told you everything. And the illustrations are detailed. :)
I only understood the fixed lot in a losing direction and what the hell are the Fibonacci in the picture?

AlexHacker007:

don't know why .... lots martingale !!! multiplied by 2 !!! standard ! Fibonacci? i don't know !

The point is when the peak is reached, turn the robot off and let it cool down, then turn it back on again ...

When the peak is reached, switch the robot off and let it cool down to roll back again ... but this will reduce the system profitability but improve the survivability ! Who wants to trade like that ...

but the martin principle is the same as everyone else ! just a robot makes trades ! Any ILAN does it !

There's a three-level system of protection against strong corrections ... so the survival on the trend is absolute! Only a reversal kills the account

or a super-news run of more than 350 pips without a single pullback !

The example of such a move is October 28th up to November 1st ! Buy does not survive there ! Sell loses 3 deposits during this fall !

As a result 3 -1 -= Breakeven !

Usually there are 2 strong pullbacks on the trend, it means we can fill them all and then wait for the death !

And how do you determine the direction of entry (buy)? .On a higher timeframe there is always the danger of hitting a reversal

AlexHacker007:
I've seen the drawings. Thank you Alexander for the real advice. I'm always amazed at this approach - I piss like this myself (which is probably why I don't drink champagne). Does the last picture suck?

AlexHacker007:
I take it 82.2 quid is down the drain - but cheer up!

Sell-sets are closed - that means a loss - but if the system as a whole is profitable then you are right!

I can't get enough of admiration - about the cost structure, too (you forgot to add depreciation of the computer J:-))
Reason: