FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1333

Server Muradasilov:
Movlat, I think you're just being picky.)
What do I need it for? I just want to be clear. It seems to show levels and suddenly starts buying in the middle...Why? What is the point of such an approach?

Movlat Baghiyev:
Why do I need it at all? I just want to be clear. It seems to show levels and suddenly begins to buy in the middle...Why? What is the point of this approach?
It trades on all timeframes, an hour, four, a day and so on.

Movlat Baghiyev:
Why do I need it at all? I just want to be clear .It seems to show levels and suddenly starts buying in the middle ..Why? What is the point of this approach?

In short, I've linked to the topic several times, TR levels and pivot levels from the rails described several times

I don't see the point in going over the same thing, so let's drop the controversy...

A little present for the New Year, on the subject ofLesorub

This is from the point of view of ... It was an evening, there was nothing to do...

Files:

Alekseu Fedotov:

A little present for the New Year, on the subject ofLesorub

This is from the point of view of ... It was an evening, there was nothing to do...

There's something wrong with the code to the graphic.

Movlat Baghiyev:
There's something wrong with the code, it doesn't stick to the graph.
It's a script, compile it as a script and just put it on the chart, any script.

a hundred farts doesn't hurt a purse...

Alekseu Fedotov:
This is a script, you compile it as a script and just put it on a chart, any chart.
Of course you should never look a gift horse in the mouth, but it is not convenient, it is better as an indicator.

Movlat Baghiyev:
Of course I should never look a gift horse in the mouth, but it's not convenient, it's better as an indicator.The level is the only one that also shows

It can't be, it's looking 1,000 bars deep.

Actually at those settings, rarely.

But they work out with a small drawdown true, by 100%.

Movlat Baghiyev:
.............. He seems to show levels and suddenly begins to buy in the middle. Why? What is the point of this approach?

If you mean Audi, we already bought it and the targets were set, I had a profit of 20 000 roubles, but it went down, and we are stubborn guys, we know that the pair will be up.

....... It is not tactful to ask traders every question, just like it is not good to ask communists why communism did not happen in the 80s.

Reason: