FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1311

Renat Akhtyamov:

I showed you screenshots in this thread. Not in one day of course, in a month.

It's really hard to find anything from the past

Well, I've been flipping a few times in a month...))

tuma_news:

I'm on a minibus in my town, the cost is 19 rubles.

We have 18.

tuma_news:
what do you mean? )
You've got everything going on around you that all that's left is to bring up a bus driver to give you the change and that's it?)))

Gentlemen, I'll be in touch.)

Thank you all.)

Renat Akhtyamov:

This expression is actually about how good you are, you made a good forecast yesterday and half of it is already worked out today.

So 1.045?

Thursday and Friday are nothing to do, those days are the continuation of the previous movement.

Thank you!

tuma_news:

Thursday and Friday nothing to do, these days are a continuation of the movement started earlier.

Thank you!

But statistics tell a different story since 1999 I checked on the Euro....

tuma_news:

Thursday and Friday nothing to do, these days are a continuation of the movement started earlier.

Thank you!

OK, whatever you say.

The day was as they say not very. But after the "explosion" As if the explosion "1.0797 The forecourt was 1.0791 (opened to buy).

The exact entry killed all the minuses (well, according to my strategy 1.0748 to sell) Only it all turned out rather sweet as if tomorrow all this prosperity may not win back.

I 'll probably close my sell position.

How's it going ... everyone stocked up?

bcs2424:

The day was not very good as they say. But after the "explosion" of 1.0797, the preliminaries were 1.0791 (opened to buy).

The exact entry killed all the minuses (well, according to my strategy 1.0748 to sell) Only it all turned out somehow sweet as if tomorrow all this prosperity may not win back.

Probably will close the position to sell.

It was a very good day.)

Tuma said I should do nothing, everything will work out by itself.

Resting already)

Reason: