FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1284

Renat Akhtyamov:

Yeah.

It's not evening yet.

I made a prediction on the pound, let's see where it goes)

Well, show it to everyone...

Movlat Baghiyev:
So show it to everyone .

audi, euro, pound - sell

moon, chif, yen - buy

It's intraday, nothing more.

By the way, I can't write poetry, but I love to listen)

Have a good day!

Where are we going with the heel... dolls in the back... or don't know what you've done...))

Сергей Криушин:
Where are we going with the heel...dolls in the back... or didn't realize what he'd done...)
He's just starting to breed. He'll sum it up by tonight.

Movlat Baghiyev:
I use MS to confirm levels and price movements in my methodology ...

I see. I often dabble in WPR too. Alas, the oscillator is a long way from a millionaire.

The tragedy of the oscillator is in its dedicated period and manipulations with periods and properties do not bring anything in the end. Except for once or twice good luck and an opportunity to boast on the forum and share the joy with friends, and then you lose and share the grief alone.

Zorich's example, even on 4-point and the above-mentioned fallacy of oscillators, motivated me to collect a fan at such moments. For this reason I did not leave the handicap, but there are other difficulties....... from the series "Smoking a fan is dangerous for your health...deposit".

Vadens:

I see. I often dabble in WPR too. Alas, the oscillator is a long way from a millionaire.

The tragedy of the oscillator is its dedicated period and manipulations with periods and properties do not bring anything in the end. Except for once or twice good luck and an opportunity to boast on the forum and share the joy with friends, and then you lose and share the grief alone.

Zorich's example, even on 4-point and the aforementioned fallacy of oscillators, motivated me to collect a fan at such moments. For this reason I did not leave the handicap, but there are other difficulties....... from the series "Smoking a fan is dangerous for your health...deposit".

At least show me your fan, one or two.

We'll drive soon, it won't be long now (Moscow time)

16:30USDNon-Farm Productivity Level (QoQ) (Q3) 3,3%3,1%
16:30USDTrade balance (Oct ) -41,80B-36,40B
16:30USDLabour costs (q/q) (Q3) 0,3%0,3%
16:30CADExport volume (Oct ) 43,55B
16:30CADImport volume (Oct ) 47,63B
16:30CADBalance of trade (Oct ) -2,00B-4,08B
16:55USDRedbook Retail Sales Index (m/m ) 0,3%
16:55USDRedbook Retail Sales Index (y/y ) 2,2%
17:35NZD Price index from GlobalDairyTrade 4,5%
18:00USDIndustrial orders (m/m) (Oct) 2,6%0,3%
18:00USDIndustrial orders excluding vehicles (m/m) (Oct) 0,6%
18:00USDIBD/TIPP Economic Optimism Index
Производительность в несельскохозяйственном секторе США
Производительность в несельскохозяйственном секторе США
  • ru.investing.com
Получите значение индикатора Уровень производительности в несельскохозяйственном секторе (кв/кв) в режиме реального времени и следите за изменениями на мировом рынке.

Renat Akhtyamov:

We'll ride soon, it won't be long now (Moscow time)

Do you think anything will change?)))

Movlat Baghiyev:
Do you think anything will change?)))

No, the forecast stands.

Almost everything is ready for rocket launch, the puppets are finishing their work))))

By the way, who is the puppet - have you figured it out?

Renat Akhtyamov:

No, the forecast stands.

Almost everything is ready for rocket launch, the dolly is finishing its work)))

Bullet, there is no sign of a rocket. Funtik will spread his wings like a lonely petrel under the sauce for beauty))

Renat Akhtyamov:

No, the forecast stands.

Almost everything is ready for rocket launch, the puppet is finishing its work)))

By the way, who is the puppet - figured out?

NO, we don't have one living in our yard ...
Reason: