FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1212

new-rena: Dear moderators, please ban sxww forever. He hasn't written about business for a long time, he's just hurling insults left and right
Take it easy, honey.
No him, no you, no us.

Posts are floating around like clouds...

Vizard_:

Who's a sweetheart? What are you talking about, Wizard?

If you insult me, I'll highlight your posts too.

new-rena: If you insult me, I'll highlight your messages.
Thank you, Honey.

Vizard_:
This message will now highlight every insult you make, whether it's to me or to others:

Dear moderators, please ban Vizard_ permanently. He hasn't written anything of substance in a long time, he just hurls insults.

WadensFX:
We will break through 2615 humanly, with a pullback, and then we will vanguard an upward trend. At night the momentum was put just for fun or something. Someone is not interested, in the agony of Brexit, to drop a pair below the crust. The CHF is in its second year of flying within that kind of momentum.
Still no big seller...
Meat sneezed into the outgoing
They'll be blowing their stops soon.
Nothing lasts forever.
♪ Human stupidity is infinite ♪
And a sucker ain't a mammoth - he ain't going extinct
Saturday... morning... hilarious

I'll climb the fence, I'll look down from above (c) Gaza Strip

Rena, I told you, euro 1.12, pound 1.30, nearest target, audi 73, showed selling oil from 51.50 and 51.70, everything was said and shown last weekend, what more specifics do you want?)

The fact that I don't run around here like a fool every day with you is because I know that this running brings nothing but losses from which you don't get out.

sxww:

Rena, I told you, euro 1.12, pound 1.30, nearest target, audi 73, showed selling oil from 51.50 and 51.70, everything was said and shown last weekend, what more specifics do you want?)

The fact that I don't run here like a fool every day with you is because I know that this running brings nothing but losses from which you don't get out.

Why are you writing to me and about me? I don't ask questions of you at all, I don't direct or indirectly direct insults at you. This forum belongs to the media and any insult here is public and in public and can be seen as an affront to human dignity. Stop it.

Your prediction without sarcasm and without insults is:

euro 1.12, pound 1.30, nearest target, audi 73, oil sales from 51.50 and 51.70

All in one piece.

new-rena:

Why are you writing to me and about me? I don't ask questions about you at all, I don't direct or indirectly direct insults at you. This forum is the media and any insult here is public and in public and can be construed as an affront to human dignity. Stop it.

Your prediction without sarcasm and without insults is:

euro 1.12, pound 1.30, nearest target, audi 73, oil sales from 51.50 and 51.70

And everyone is safe and sound.

Because you write nonsense for the most part.

This thread refers only to the madhouse, not the media.

I don't make predictions, I say what will happen.

Reason: