FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1114

Roman Busarov:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/71038/page1019#comment_2838059

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/71038/page1020#comment_2838082

That's it... I've fixed the selkies at 10% of their original value... let's start shopping...

Gbpchf sells closed as well. I don't really see it down now.

Movlat Baghiyev:
I don't know what to tell you guys...I've been doing it for over 12 years now...A lot of people have come through it.

you could have written all the strategies a long time ago and checked in the tester - what and what for in 12(!!! ???? )))) YEARS.

It took me 6 years to do this work.

Hadn't made a few pauses of 0.5-1 years, I would have finished sooner.

MT4 is a good platform, it's built just right for full trading, you just have to learn how to use it to its fullest.

new-rena:

you could have written all the strategies a long time ago and checked in the tester - what and what for in 12(!!! ???? )))) YEARS.

It took me 6 years to do this work.

I wouldn't have paused for 0.5-1 year, I would have finished it sooner.

MT4 is a good platform, it's built just right for full trading, you just need to learn how to use it to its full potential.

Wren, do you want to try MT5? I do not know how to use it?

Server Muradasilov:
Wren, MT5 do not want to try? I do not know what to do with it.

I have, why not?

I'll have to switch soon. I want to go to the stock exchange in Moscow... I'll get some capital, and then I'll do it.

I started with MT4 and it makes more sense to me. I started with MT4, I understand it better. I can immediately see the errors in a small code, everything is right in front of me.

My program (3, to be exact) is ready.

I have only one thing left to do: change it for MT5 and go)))

Forex is a Brazilian system of learning to trade. Forex is a Brazilian system of learning how to trade. If you go from the stock market to forex - it's like falling into a swamp for ever).

new-rena:

I have, why not?

I'll have to switch soon. I want to go to the stock exchange in Moscow... I'll save some capital, and then I'll do it.

By the way, recently I flashed - honestly do not remember where, whether MPs want, or rather the Central Bank, the entrance to the Moscow Stock Exchange minimum 400,000 r. do. If I find where I saw (if I find it), I'll throw the link. But even if they do, it will not happen soon.

new-rena:

I have, why not?

I'll have to switch soon. I want to go to the stock exchange in Moscow... I'll get some capital, and then I'll do it.

I started with MT4 and it makes more sense to me. I started with MT4, it makes more sense to me. I can immediately see the errors in code, everything is right in front of me.

I have a program (3, to be exact) ready.

The only thing left to do is to convert it to MT5 and go)))

Forex is a Brazilian system of trading education. Forex was a success, then the next step is very easy. If you go from the stock market to forex, it's like falling into a swamp and navencho)

Here is the last interrogation, with a passion))))

Server Muradasilov:
By the way, recently I have flashed - honestly do not remember where, whether MPs want to, or, more likely, the Central Bank, the minimum entry to the Moscow Stock Exchange is 400,000 r. If I find where I saw it (if I do, I'll send the link. But even if I do, it will not happen soon.
I already saw it.

new-rena:

I have, why not?

I started with MT4 and it makes more sense to me. I started with MT4, I understand it better. I can immediately see the errors in a small code, everything is right in front of me.

My program (3, to be exact) is ready.

I have only to remake it on MT5 and go)))

Forex is a Brazilian system of learning to trade. Forex was a success, then it will be very easy to move on. If you go from the stock market to forex, it's like falling into a swamp and for ever)

The same thing, everything works there, but I'll have to sweat (tweak) with the rollover.

Server Muradasilov:

It's the same, everything works there, but the rollover will have to be worked on.

That's very good. That's good.

I've basically already worked it out - there's no other way to make or lose money)

Alexander Antoshkin:

Here's the latest interrogation, with a little more scrutiny)))

Stop scaring people, we can record this shit too :) . Withdrawal is not a deal:) . The main thing is for us to withdraw the money - the rest is their problem, there are enough brokers to give the money to those who do not withdraw it and stand to gain.
Reason: