FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1060

new-rena:
I destroyed the device. It was getting on my nerves. I couldn't get into the real world with it. I take it, I give it away. Now I have no device at all.
What's an appliance?

Movlat Baghiyev:
An instrument is a what?

Indicator.

There shouldn't be indicators in the machine. Otherwise there will be no way out - they will start sucking out the spread with a quote, like a printing press.)

new-rena:
I destroyed the device. I'm sick of it. In no way real could not go properly with it (1.5 months suffered). That I will take, then give. Now without devices at all, problems disappeared.

You kind of wrote it off...))

And how do you determine the middle?

Don't tell me you spent all day in front of the terminal and using pens.))

Thanks!

tuma_news:

You kind of wrote it off...))

And how do you determine the middle?

Don't tell me that you spend the whole day in front of the terminal and the pens.)))

Thank you!

Can I have the firm's secret or do I have to tell you everything - how I overtook, how I undercut?)

Nobody told me anything. I was thinking on my own.

So whoever needs it, let him think it himself.

Movlat Baghiyev:
The device is what?

18 cm

or less (((.

new-rena:

Can I have a company secret or tell you the whole story - how I overtook, how I undercut?)

No one told me anything. I thought it myself.

So who needs it, let him think for himself.

The advantage of a programmer over a non-programmer is that he can code and check all the ideas very quickly.

Yes, and treatment of the programmer with a request to code something also go for the benefit of the programmer.

The programmer is in any case on top.

Thank you.

tuma_news:

The advantage of a programmer over a non-programmer is that he can code and test all the ideas very quickly.

And asking the programmer to code something also go in favor of the programmer.

Programmer in any case, on top.

Thank you.

Tuma, there is freelancing here. There is no such problem in this forum. I don't work for a fee, as I simply don't have enough time for such work.

sterva:
Stupor on the pound. Is there an option?

I think first 1.2850 and then 1.33 and maybe higher.

new-rena:
OK )

tuma_news:
ok )

Also. If I know it will - I can promise (I don't know why I promise), but I won't do it.

I've written and tested a lot of different things and I can see the future of the automatic drainer right away.