FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 780

Bicus:
Read your own dialogue with this lady. You were talking specifically about the pound.
And you read again what I wrote to you, and under the dialogue also my answer to the graph of afraon was well we are not like that, life is like that)))

This is actually very cool. A prediction is made on one pair and its result is found on another. Even the Teacher couldn't dream of that.

)))

Bicus:

This is actually very cool. A prediction is made on one pair and its result is found on another. Even the Teacher couldn't dream of that.

)))

Come on. They're girls. We're way ahead of them. They communicate on a telepathic level.

Bicus:

)))

You can see the prices, too. Ask the author again if it doesn't hit or if you don't understand).

sterva:
Your netting on the pound is super. The moves I wrote about----------------

------------------------- They are of no interest to you (in the sense that they are small).

You can catch (eventually) much more in your net with large lots.

I'm thinking of making up something similar myself).

I'm putting it in the marketplace.

Bicus:

)))

I did it too, so I got confused. It seems that the forecast was for the pound, but the euro clapped 100%, like clockwork, tick to tick....

Well Pharaoh correctly said the signal went into the studio, but it was coded in some incomprehensible to the male gender

Evgeniya Balchin:
Yes, lucky)))) as always)))) tonight I will play cards again, read coffee grounds, maybe I will be lucky again;-)))))) it is better not to stand out from the crowd ... and then the crowd will throw a fit)))))) sh sh of course, just a good mood

Strange, hi)!!!!

Hi)

Guess, they still don't get the simple thing, the market is dynamic because it's the human factor)

sxww:
You and Pharaoh are just right.) Well, Leshka, 3% more with the seine.))
I asked you once before not to touch me. I didn't get personal here. Just the market...

Why are you guys shooting each other?

Ask those who quote - they will tell you that everyone is a loser))))

And only 0.0000000000000000000000001% do not belong to them, and it is unlikely, because it is less than people on the forex.

Is therea grail? There isn't!

Well, what I mean is...

It will take - anyone will be left without dough. It takes a lot to do that????

Cut the crap and take off the rose-colored glasses.

new-rena:

Cut the crap and take off the rose-coloured glasses.

So you think it is impossible to make money?
Reason: