FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 778

sxww:
I don't give a shit about your 103 and 110 and 120, do you understand? No? Then go back to rubbing it in.
Well then you go away from me too. That must be nice for you to hear... You must be a stranger to the human attitude...

sxww:
I don't give a shit about your 103 and 110 and 120, do you understand? No? Then go back to rubbing it in.
Hey, Stroehner. Looks like you're back in the black again since you're so pissed. Did you get a refill on the Canadian?

azfaraon:
Euro/Franc still has some way to go up after 1.09600 to 1.09900
It seems to be true, no doubt about it. How was it determined is the question?

new-rena:
It sounds like the truth, no doubt about it. How was it determined is the question?
On its own principles...

azfaraon:
I do not touch the Canadian, let him hang there. Well then you should get the hell away from me too, it must be nice to hear that... You probably do not have a human attitude.

I'm no stranger to stupidity, little man, I said)

max325:
Hey, stranger. I think he is in the profit again if he is so angry. Did you have time to fill up your order on the Canadian?

I'm always in the money, the size depends on greed, I've come to the conclusion that Myth is the best strategy, bite the guaranteed piece and go to the bushes, I do not touch the Canadian, let him hang.

sxww:

I'm no stranger to stupidity, little man, I said)

I'm always in profit, the size depends on greed, I came to the conclusion that the best strategy in Myth, bit off a guaranteed piece of fatter and go to the bushes, I do not touch the Canadian, let him hang.

Well, good. I changed my mind and sold all my euras again.

max325:
Well, good. I changed my mind then, sold the whole eurow again.

I don't get into it at all, why run after the little one and wait for it to spawn, too many wooden ones on that eure.

"Krulewskie" is unfiltered, I recommend it.)

sxww:

I don't get into it at all, why run after the little one and wait for it to spawn, too many wooden ones on that eure.

"Krulewskie" unfiltered, I recommend it)

There's a positive swap on the sales. Let them hang there, it won't be worse. It's negative on the Canadian in the longs.

sxww:

"Krulewskie" unfiltered, I recommend it)

that's true, that's true. I like lime better, but that's when it was... Oh, those were the days.)

sterva:
What can I say.)) Very nice... Let them say what they want now (LUCKY, LUCKY, LUCKY)....)))

)))

Was it 1.2000???

Reason: