FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 618

You see, Guru, here's the thing. The markets are sitting on the Euro in good pluses because some peckerwoods shoved their sales at 1.10 and below (don't you know who they are? ))))), and now they're dumping their purchases. To you)

A couple of bounces up, then down and you're back with a bare bum)

new-rena:
hedger)

woodpecker)

sxww:

You see, Guru, here's the thing. The markets are sitting on the Euros in good pluses because some peckerwoods shoved their sales at 1.10 and below (don't you know who they are? ))))) and now they're dumping their purchases. To you)

A couple of bounces up, then down and you're back in the black.)

i always thought markets were inside the spread and they take profit from both buyers and sellers... But that's why they have decent volumes to cut everyone's profits.

My smear

new-rena:
I always thought that markets were inside the spread and that they were taking money from both buyers and sellers... but that's why they have decent volumes, to chop from everyone.
he is sitting on the bench about the markets is his fantasy. He is sitting in a marketplace and that's his fantasy (but you have volumes, volumes, volumes - they will rip you off with traffic - if you take a seat on the bench, you'd better sit on the bench)...).

sxww:

You see, Guru, here's the thing. The markets are sitting on the Euro in good pluses because some peckerwoods shoved their sales at 1.10 and below (don't you know who they are? ))))), and now they're dumping their purchases. To you)

A couple of bounces up, then down and you're back with a bare bum)

Woodpecker)

rooster

Tantrik:
rooster

Whatever, I thought it was a woodpecker....

Dimmerd:

My fudge.

That's how it will be, above 13 it might pop but that's the little things in life.

it's time to ignore this flub. (while the rooster is there - I'll wait for the flubbing)

sxww:

If you say so, I thought it was a woodpecker....

That's the way it will be, above 13 it might pop out, but that's the little things in life.

I hope, and most importantly, that the ruble works as well as it did today, the stakes will be bigger there )))).

Tantrik:
he's sitting on the sidelines about the markets is his fantasy. (but you have volumes, volumes, volumes - you'll be shoehorned in by movement - if you stick to the forum of course - sit better on the sidelines)

Excellent answer! I agree.

Go ahead, I'm writing it down.

On the euro quid head and shoulders and who knows what that means???
Reason: