FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 535

sxww:

Lesh, don't bullshit.

Volumes? Already laughed at, call the clowns who bought euros last week and ask them, they already laughed.

Lesha, are brainless people like you, Mmmmoguchy and HE pecking around somewhere special?)
Why are you harping on someone else's intelligence? you post factum goat!

Alexey Busygin:

The change of places does not change the sum. If they were selling dollars and buying roubles, the situation would be different.

Inflation is reflected in this way, by an increase in the price of goods.

Do you think that if the Central Bank were to sell the dollar and investors were to buy the dollar for roubles, who would outbid who and where would the dollar-rouble pair go as a result?

Alexey Busygin:
In order to weaken the ruble, there must be a lot of rubles on the market, and for there to be a lot of rubles, those who invest in the Moscow bourse must have them to begin with (1). The Central Bank will always sell its banknotes and always buy other people's banknotes (2). This is the law, it applies everywhere, in all states.

1. everyone who trades on the mosb exchange has them. You when you sell poundbucks, you don't have pounds on hand))

2. The Central Bank both sells 'its currency' and buys it on the market))

I read somewhere about the temperament of traders. There was one who became angry and aggressive when he was winning. And when he lost, he was the sweetest. That's Strange. So if the usdcad begins to fall (which is unlikely, although everything is possible) and see how Strange reacts to the temperament of traders. )))

lactone:

1. everyone who trades on the mosb exchange has them. You when you sell poundbucks, you don't have pounds on hand))

2. The Central Bank both sells "its currency" and buys it on the market))

Give it up, no use explaining it, he can't hear us.

max325:
I read somewhere about the temperament of traders. There was one such trader who became angry and aggressive when he won. And when he lost, he was the sweetest. That's Strange. So if usdcad begins to fall (which is unlikely, although everything is possible) and look how does Strange react to such temper of traders. )))

The only thing that has always pissed me off and will continue to do so is stupidity. you say it's white, they look at you like sheep and then ask why. There are no words.

Tantrik:
What are you harping on about someone else's mental capacity? you post-factum goat!

Now everything and will only be post-facto, mai fuhrer))))

The ruble was given up because there are not many people trading it)

sxww:

Now everything and will only be post-facto, mai fuhrer))))

The ruble is given away because few people trade it)

They closed it in my f4u a year ago or when there was a ruckus and they are not reopening it. They are afraid, apparently. I wish I could buy it with leverage....

The bill is in quid. And so it will go up when the time comes.

sxww:

The only thing that has always pissed me off and will continue to do so is the stupidity. You say it's white, they look like sheep and then ask why. No words.

No, first they say it's black. And then when their black changes to your white, they start asking.

sxww:

Drop it, it's no use explaining, he can't hear us.

The only thing that has always pissed me off and will continue to piss me off is the stupidity. There are no words.

What's up? Are the fools laughing?
Reason: