FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 419

sxww:
North, you're right about everything, and that the potential for the chif to fall is greater than that of the Canadian.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences 2016

Sergey Novokhatskiy, 2016.06.26 18:59

Yes and I also think that USDCHF pair has much more growth potential than USDCAD.

No justification, but time will tell.

Good luck to all.

hello there... how are you? =) all buying, selling?? I can tell you... the price will go right...

tuma_news:

Tuma, it's Eura entry time!!!

Lesorub:
Tuma, entry time on the Eura!!!
It's scary to look at the pound, it's completely down.) Do you think it'll go lower?

sterva:
It's scary looking at the pound, it's down.) Do you think it will go lower?

about 200 pips. the first landmark is 1.30-1.3050 (the opening of the week of 13.06 will be the first base landmark 1.42+-)

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/71038/page412#comment_2599154 I think the picture shows where to try to enter the longs on the pound...

FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2016
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2016
  • www.mql5.com
Скриншоты торговой платформы MetaTrader.

Roman Busarov:
about 200 pips more.
Thank you.)

Roman Busarov:

about 200 pips. the first landmark is 1.30-1.3050 (the opening of the week of 13.06 will be the first base landmark 1.42+-)

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/71038/page412#comment_2599154 I think the screenshot shows where to try to enter the pound longs...

Roman, I am interested in going short from 1.288 to 1.267... at the earliest.

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

Roman, I have interest in it short from 1.288 to 1.267... at the earliest.

so i don't mind=) but for 1.30 there will be a fight... and there as it goes=) so far i'm looking at it from the side and have a long position pending with a short stop from the indicated zone...

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

In general, for the euro we expect a bounce from the lower green line from 2016 to 2018 and until then we are catching the tops:

So it turns out that a fall to the lower green should take place within a month - if not then all north... And the 0462 level will not be breached

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

в общем по евро с 2016 по 2018г ожидаем отскок от нижней зеленой, а до той поры ловим верхушки:

kwinto: Так получается что падать до нижней зеленой должны в течении месяца - если нет то все север... и уровень 0462 не пробьем

Gentlemen, which green one are we talking about?

Show me...

Thank you!