FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 223

Artem Sidorov:
It's just a babbler, she does not buy, does not sell - she just babbles and babbles and babbles)))
You're all blabbering here together, I said blabbering because I don't want to be rude.

Anyway, smoke quietly in the corner, your "trade" doesn't interest me one bit.

What's up. There was a man here called Idler, does anyone know how to find him?

sxww:

Anyway, smoke quietly in the corner, your "trade" doesn't interest me one bit.

What's up. There was a man here called Idler, does anyone know how to find him?

Does he lend you money?
Lesorub:
lending?
Usually debtors are wanted.)
A man has written. Asked a question, I get an answer, leave later and smarten up.
sterva:
Usually debtors are wanted.)
and there are debt collectors hanging out here?
I didn't insult anyone, I just said I wasn't interested in anything of yours. What I hold is my business. I asked a question, I would like an answer, nothing more.

Admin, filter the clowns... The circus has arrived again.

sxww:
I did not insult anyone, I just said that I am not interested in yours. What I do not hold is my business. I asked a question, I would like an answer, nothing more.

He's not here and hasn't been in for a while.

If he does, I'll write to you in the red forum.

Or I'll text him where to find you.

Lesorub:

In half an hour's time the pound news:

The slump is out. Should we tease fortune?