FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 194

canadian, top disc worked out waiting for buy limit entry 1.2982 TP 1.3030. (stop 20 pips, working drawdown to 10 pips)

Artem Sidorov:

last week: the market reaction to the interest rate and my expectations were completely opposite... the forecast is mirrored. alas, the akella misses the mark(.

However, I think that a critical level for the bears was not passed, and my expectations are still down

this may be due to the fact that he himself is in the euro sales

expectations for 21.03 - 25.03

Hi Sidorov.)

The forecast of 1.11 has not changed?

I have something doubts, may be it will go to 1,1150.

And also as an option, maybe a hairpin at 1.11 to give.

Thanks!

Tantrik:

sold the eu to 1145 (stop 20pip)

on march 16th you also said

went in on the "disc" for today it peaked!

Any chance of it going lower?

Thank you!

tuma_news:

On March 16, you also said

Any chance she'll go lower?

Thank you!

Was countering now using stops. (20 pips. on the new nano-discs).

There is always a probability - change of trend at the end of the pullback, 1.1140 I will put a buy limit (TP - 50-60 pips)

Tantrik:

were counters now using stops. (20 pips. on new nano-discs).

There is always a possibility - change of trend at the end of the pullback, 1.1140 I will put a buy limit (TP - 50-60 pips)

I will not be in a hurry. Last time you and I also agreed that it went down. And it went over and went to 1.1180. Wizard still drew you. Remember.

I'll be watching at 10.00. But it's a little early to bet on the "here and now".

Thank you!

I am not agitating anyone.

tuma_news:

Hi Sidorov )

Has the forecast changed by 1.11?

I'm already doubting something, maybe at 1.1150 to reverse.

And also as a variant - can the stud at 1,11 give.

Thanks!

And hello to you, my name is Artem, my expectations will change only with the new moves

I do not have a 100p target unfortunately and I do not work even on one-hour charts

it is quite possible a bounce from the levels you mentioned - but my main targets are even lower

timescale... hmmm... a week - two - a month

tuma_news:
I am not agitating anybody.

I closed another half and set a buy limit of 1141. (there is a possibility of a shortfall - a reversal of 1168 - then I will short from 1276).

Tantrik:

franc sell limit 0.9749 TP 0.9719 (stop 20 pips)

frank is losing 11 pips. - TP shortened (by 11 pips), buy limit in case of a break down 0.9706 TP 0.9802 (stops standard 20 pips)

Canadian in uncertainty zone, put a sell limit of 1.3162 TP 1.3064. (all! I have no time for more 3 pairs, I have 15 pairs to correct - I should spend 2 hours at the weekend ))))))) ) . Nano disks 4th day - flight normal - no statistics. ))))

Reason: