FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 64

Vizard_:
Doesn't scold or praise...
Doesn't call clowns.
Vitamin D deficiency...
Not Sensei... but a typo)))
you're talking like in your vegetable garden here he has an onion, here he has a turnip... and this one I'll call.... they write and write... (denizens bastards)
Tantrik:
you're thinking like in your vegetable garden here he has an onion, here he has a turnip... and this one i'll call it.... you write and write... (denizens bastards)
Sensei it's me... your maker. What the fuck kind of vegetable gardens... I only have sandboxes...

Are you sure you always come out of the astral all the way?)))


Vizard_:
Hi Article... hilarious))))))
Hi, Warlock ))))
Vizard_:
Sensei is me... your creator. What kind of vegetable gardens... I only have sandboxes...

Are you sure you always come out of the astral all the way?))


404 country koo koo ))
artikul:
Hello, Warlock ))))

I wonder... how will he punish them... in case God forbid they miss?)))


Tantrik:
country404 koo koo ))
Don't cuckoo... not in the woods))) Did you get it?
It may have been a sniper's entry with a drawdown in half a minute. Below is a picture of the level that the daily draws it's probably approximate but if the bears attack they will drag the pound there as well
Vizard_:

I wonder... how will he punish them... if, God forbid, they miss?)))


A hundred sexes in the ass)))
new-rena:

Yesterday I was reading our threads, remembering you...

Hi! Long live you!!!!!!!

Hi ))) Nice to come by and meet the old guard ))))
Tantrik:
(country404 koo koo )))
Hello to you too ))))) I'm not a snob ))))