FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 35

holding the same course of action as option 3

If my system is to be believed, but again, the long term is not mine, then you will be taken out by stops as I understand? oops, I'm going 07569 as an option for ascending support

Artem Sidorov:
holding the same course of action as option 3

But, optimum indicator setting advises not to enter the market from June 2015 to date https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/4467276/eurusd-d1-e-global-trade

График EURUSD, D1, 2016.01.13 12:47 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
График EURUSD, D1, 2016.01.13 12:47 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: EURUSD. Период графика: D1. Брокер: E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Real. Дата: 2016.01.13 12:47 UTC.

Вадим Новопашин:
why most forex players lose ???? and why the crowd stands to buy and the price goes down?????

On the pound, the crowd is standing precisely down.

)))

Вадим Новопашин:
If you believe my system, but again, the long term is not mine, then you are baited with stops as I understand it?
It was a medium term and the orders are placed according to the variant of the indicator with settings for the long term. That's where the bai's go.

I've banged up a Canadian if you need one

in about five minutes I'll translate it into boo.
Files:
USDCADM1.png  15 kb

What will you do in this case? The likelihood of order eating is too high.

Вадим Новопашин:
I'll put it in the boo in about five minutes.
Target from the lantern closest level moved take to 42,465 stop 42241

took out on the stop but I am not in a loss was a momentum mikra such a target is still relevant but I will not enter again
Reason: