The oil issue ... - page 16

Anatoli Kazharski:

Waiting is always a beautiful thing!

Parsing an article is possible, but difficult.

1. there is no data or sources in the article at all. At all. None. There are some graphs, but it is not clear where they are taken from.

2. What is the main idea of the article? Let's break it down:

- The Saudis have no way of influencing the price of oil because the US and RF produce the same amount of oil. Obvious nonsense! Saudi Arabia has more than 13% of the world's oil production - the most in the world, and in oil exports the Saudis are in first place ahead of the second (RF) by 26% and the third (UAE) by more than three and a half times. Any first-year economics student will explain to you that this is a position close to a monopoly.

- no way the saudis can influence oil.....The US has allowed such a fall (with the help of the Saudis. Schizophrenia is a split mind.

Echspert's conclusion - the Saudis couldn't, but they did and it's all the fault of the US, but shale oil has nothing to do with it. And who argued with this schizophrenic that the US played a role in the oil price collapse?

About shale oil - same nonsense. You should at least put out a production forecast instead of using TODAY's production...

Дмитрий:

Waiting is always a beautiful thing!

Parsing an article is possible, but difficult.

1. there is no data or sources in the article at all. At all. None. There are some graphs, but it is not clear where they are taken from.

2. What is the main idea of the article? Let's break it down:

- The Saudis have no way of influencing the price of oil because the US and RF produce the same amount of oil. Obvious nonsense! Saudi Arabia has more than 13% of the world's oil production - the most in the world, and in oil exports the Saudis are in first place ahead of the second (RF) by 26% and the third (UAE) by more than three and a half times. Any first-year economics student will explain to you that this is a position close to a monopoly.

- no way the saudis can influence oil.....The US has allowed such a fall (with the help of the Saudis. Schizophrenia is a split mind.

The "echspert's" conclusion is that the Saudis couldn't, but did and it's all the fault of the US, but shale oil has nothing to do with it.And who argued with this schizophrenic that the US played its part in the oil price collapse?

About shale oil - same nonsense. You should at least post production forecasts instead of using TODAY's production...

Nobody said it would be easy. ;)

1. However, at least it is some data (graphs) and if you want you can at least try to find them and check. So to say that there is no data at all is incorrect.

2. There is too much emotion. You need to calm down first of all. And then collect all the necessary data and put everything in current figures. Can you handle it (?).

All right. I don't want the freshman. I need you. With all the actual data (2014-2016), graphs, links to sources (ideally). No emotion. Otherwise you look more like a schizophrenic now, as you already feel like someone is arguing or arguing with someone. There is nothing to argue with, because anyone's opinion on the subject should be viewed only as an assumption. Here I am interested in your view, but now without linking it to anyone else's article. ))

Why not take the first point as the main idea of the article and not the second? That is to say, start from something that doesn't cause a "storm" in the mind. Namely, from some, but still, data. ;)

Anatoli Kazharski:

I'm really glad you need it, but you're TOTALLY short of money....

What's the data about again? That the current drop in oil prices has both real economic and political underpinnings?

Дмитрий:

I'm really glad you need me, but you're TOTALLY short of money....

Not really needy, just curious for a moment. I wanted to see if you had anything to back up your "echsperd" opinion.

As it turns out, all you're capable of is another round of bile. So you wanted money for that, too? Don't count on being paid by someone you think has enough. Dismissed. )))

Anatoli Kazharski:

Dismissed. )))

I'll stick around, may I?

P.S. What did the "echsperson" "back up" his opinion in the article - there is not a single link?

Дмитрий:

I'm going to stay here, can I?

Of course you can and even should, but not quite the way you envisage it. ))

P.S. What did the "echsperson" in the article "back up" his opinion with - there isn't a single link?

And this question has already been answered. Try rereading it first if you think you should. Otherwise suddenly you will forget again and decide to ask this question again. Then your dance will be endless. Try to put a sign above your monitor: "Before you ask a question, reread everything from the beginning, in case you forget something. ;)

Anatoli Kazharski:

You certainly can and even should, but not quite the way you envisage it. ))

And this question has already been answered. Try to reread it if you think you should. Otherwise suddenly you'll forget again and decide to ask this question again. Then your dance will be endless. Try to put a sign above your monitor: "Before you ask a question, you should reread everything from the beginning, in case you forget something. ;)

Forgive me!

Reread - no data, no references, no primary sources, just graphs from nowhere....

What to do?

I feel in my heart that we will see $20 a barrel this year or even less. Now it's 33...

Vladimir Pastushak:
I feel in my heart that we will see $20 a barrel this year or even less. Now it's 33...
I don't think we'll go below 20.

Дмитрий:
It's unlikely to go below 20
When the USSR collapsed a barrel cost $6, given modern technology we can assume the same price...
Reason: